Trusopt and Gait disturbance support group
A support group for people who take Trusopt and have Gait Disturbance.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Trusopt and have Gait Disturbance
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hello. I am 52 years old and have been treated for severe depression since I was a teen and then diagnosed with Bipolar II several years ago. I was prescribed Fluvoxamine Maleate 25 mg about 5 months ago for constant repetitive negative thoughts. The medication has helped me significantly,...
- I was given gabapentin 300mg for what my dr thought was ichy arms caused by nerve damage. After a month she increased it to 600mg. I began to have tremors and legs very weak. My eyes felt like they were moving side to side. After my legs got so bad I could not walk up stairs anymore. I am off...
- wondering if diet/exercise have affects also with gait disturbance; also I am interested in alternate blood pressure medications which do not affect gait disturbance
- I was using trusopt for a few months when I weakness and pins and needles in my hands and feet. I was hospitalized and diagnosed with CIPD. Anyone else had this diagnosis?
- Wanted to add some more information about my self I also have 80 grams of Medical cannabis for the month and sometimes I'm short of cannabis
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Gait Disturbance (10 members)
- Support group for people who take Trusopt (7 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.