Tylenol and Abdominal hysterectomy support group
A support group for people who take Tylenol and have Abdominal Hysterectomy.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Tylenol and have Abdominal Hysterectomy
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I will come back to this, first time joining a blog. I work in the social care sector, I take zopicline to sleep occasionally when my dad has a few to spare. Unfortunately I’m addicted to Tyler/Tylenol neither of which gp would prescribe due to risk of addiction and my age 28yr female. Psych has...
- Hi Have been taking Olmetec Plus for about one year and take Tylenol extra strength for headache occasionally. Having BP spikes for past week.
- Hello my name is Dee My 90 yr old mom had knee pain and took ex strength Tylenol 2-3 times a day for 7 days 9she never takes anything and has probably had a couple Tylenol a couple of times a decade ago) she has experienced debilitating muscle weakness. I googled Tylenol and Muscle Weakness...
- I am new to the drug cilostazol and it is giving me strong headaches so I started taking 2 Tylenol’s also
- I have Kyperkalemia, is it O.K. to take Tylenol?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Abdominal Hysterectomy (2 members)
- Support group for people who take Tylenol (120 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.