Tylenol and Vaginal bleeding support group
A support group for people who take Tylenol and have Vaginal Bleeding.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Tylenol and have Vaginal Bleeding
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi Have been taking Olmetec Plus for about one year and take Tylenol extra strength for headache occasionally. Having BP spikes for past week.
- Hello my name is Dee My 90 yr old mom had knee pain and took ex strength Tylenol 2-3 times a day for 7 days 9she never takes anything and has probably had a couple Tylenol a couple of times a decade ago) she has experienced debilitating muscle weakness. I googled Tylenol and Muscle Weakness...
- I am new to the drug cilostazol and it is giving me strong headaches so I started taking 2 Tylenol’s also
- I have Kyperkalemia, is it O.K. to take Tylenol?
- I have been taking Tylenol and Naproxan in combination to control pain from a bulging disc and a herniated disc. Recently I have experienced severe pain on my left side where the spleen is. I am suspecting an enlarged soleen. Has anyone else experienced that pain?
Related Support Groups
Related eHealthMe studyTylenol and Vaginal bleeding
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.