Uncaria tomentosa and Nausea support group
A support group for people who take Uncaria Tomentosa and have Nausea.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Uncaria Tomentosa and have Nausea
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- My name is Alice and I am nauseaed, can u tell me what one can take being we are on Xarelto?
- Am experiencing dizziness, nausea, extreme fatigue and depression since starting sotalol 8 months ago. This started to occur intermittently at first, once a month or so. Has progressed. Incrementally to every three or four days now. What’s up? Incremen
- Hi, I'm Annie. I was diagnosed with Prinzmetal Angina roughly two years ago (after 30 years or more of misdiagnoses). I suffered from severe migraine as a child.
- I have been on cellcept for almost 2 years, and am having nausea.
- I had Nausea for the first 3 months and it went away . Came back with a vengeance at. 6 months with complete loss of appetite and rapid weight loss. DR wants to switch me to Xaralto but at least I know Eliquis and Xaralto could be worse.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Nausea (323 members)
- Support group for people who take Uncaria Tomentosa
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.