Valproate sodium and Herpes simplex support group
A support group for people who take Valproate Sodium and have Herpes Simplex.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Valproate Sodium and have Herpes Simplex
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi My name is Lyne and I have just been put on sodium valproate sandoz due to having a seizure.
- Did you have imminent suicudal thoughts when first taking sodium valproate
- Can prolia trigger off an attack of a dormant herpes virus.
- Hi i am a individual dealing with multiple health issues. Right now the one that is giving me the most trouble is cystitis and taking a new medication called Endep for the pain. I have been dealing with a persistent thirstiness whenever it flares up and when i have caffeine. The medication is...
- Hello, I have Bipolar 1 Affective Disorder. I take sodium valproate 1000mg at night. Lamotrigine 100mg at night. I am interested in finding out others experience of these drugs side effects. I am intending coming off meds.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Herpes Simplex (47 members)
- Support group for people who take Valproate Sodium (85 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.