Vinpocetine and Weight loss - unintentional support group
A support group for people who take Vinpocetine and have Weight Loss - Unintentional.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Vinpocetine and have Weight Loss - Unintentional
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I eat, but I am still losing weight.
- I just started using Efudex about 5 days ago and have noticed that I have lost about .4 to .5 lbs per day unintentionally and also have had stomach pain but not severe enough to cause me to go to the hospital. Softer stools but not exactly diarrhea. 59-1/2 years old with high blood pressure...
- I had a heart attack December 2017 and was prescribed this medication. I administered reluctantly as I do not like taking medication. I had weight loss soon after and the weight loss has continued. My appetite has not affected.
- I am taking Mycophenolate Mofetil for an overactive immune system which was causes skin rash.
- I have been taking Valsartan 320 mg for about 4 monthsand am losing weight with loss of appetite. I am 69 years old.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Weight Loss - Unintentional (87 members)
- Support group for people who take Vinpocetine (7 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.