Viread and Water retention support group
A support group for people who take Viread and have Water Retention.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Viread and have Water Retention
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hello, My name is Esther ,I would like to see if anyone has my symptoms .three weeks ago I started leg swelling and feet but I also notice my fibrinogen was very high 624 it should be 200-400 that when everything went wrong.does anyone have advice for me or tips on what I can do. Thank you
- Is there an alternative to Eliquis if it causes water retention? I have been taking Eliquis for about half a year and have had UTI three times in the last month. I wonder if it is related to fluid retention caused by Eliquis.
- I am nearly two years post transplant and have suffered extreme water retention for 18 months. Attributed to hormones so on hrt however made no difference and now two litres of excess water in legs, bottom, stomach, arms and face. I also take MMF. Any advice much appreciated. Thank you
- Three weeks ago, I started taking fish oil. I had heard of all the benefits and thought I'd give it a try. Big mistake. since beginning the oil (gel capsule), I've had HUGE problems with swelling in my left leg, ankle and foot. With the swelling also came tightness in both legs. MISERY with a...
- i cant get rid of water retention and i exercise all the time im male thanks
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Water Retention (181 members)
- Support group for people who take Viread (16 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.