Viread and Water retention support group
A support group for people who take Viread and have Water Retention.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Viread and have Water Retention
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- HI, I am feel bloated and even though I practice somewhat of a Keto diet, I can't seem to reduce the water retention. Am I the norm?
- Hey - I'm Rosemary two and a half weeks into second Azathioprine attempt & really bad water retention, to the point of pain. Does it ease after 1st month? Anything reduce it? Thanks & all the best.
- Hello :) hope everyone is feeling great today!
- Hi there my name is Rita and it's only been recently that I've noticed that i seem to be retaining excess water. It definitely has a huge effect on my mood and energy levels
- Hi. I am a 57 yo male taking losartan potassium 50 mg. The RX works well for my blood pressure, but I am wheezing and coughing to breathe. There is a lot of water in my lungs. Does anyone else have this experience and what can I do?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Water Retention (188 members)
- Support group for people who take Viread (17 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.