Voriconazole and Hyperkalaemia support group
A support group for people who take Voriconazole and have Hyperkalaemia.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Voriconazole and have Hyperkalaemia
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I am most likely being diagnosed with Sjogren's syndrome. I have all the symptoms, including the hyperkalemia and have just completed another battery of tests today. I just found this group and would appreciate any information anyone would like to share as I am totally oblivious to this new...
- I’ve had diarrhea for 2 months caused by c-diff. I’ve been drinking a lot of electrolytes and taking probiotics. My potassium levels are ver high. I know the electrolytes have caused this but not sure about the probiotics Any answers???
- 70-year-old female just diagnosed with hyperkalemia.
- just found I have hi potassium just learning to eat differently. Im very anti medication so I am on a low dose of atorvastrovan.
- Hello! My name is joan.i appreciate that there is a support group for individuals with hi potassium I am concerned about my levels and am concerned the elevation is from paracalxitrol I have been taking for 3 months any response would be greatly appreciate just to update my latest information my...
Related Support Groups
Related eHealthMe studyVoriconazole and Hyperkalaemia
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.