Zovirax and Flu support group
A support group for people who take Zovirax and have Flu.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Zovirax and have Flu
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I got an injection against flu and after that I became so sick of flu I was never before. Now I have tachyhardia so bad that I hardly can work . I use medicines but no effection. I have to have rest much. I am 61. What will happen to me ??
- What can you tell me abour experience with tendonitia and the flu. I had acute tenditis at a time when I was ill with the flu. It has taken 3 months and I am finally almost recovered. Drs. are trying to say it is due to knee issuesbut there were zero problems with that knee before I got the...
- I have flu that started 3- 4 days ago. 2 days ago I had unstoppable epistaxis, that require a hospital visit. There a ear nose and throat expert examine my nose and throat without finding anything special - by that time the bleading has stopped following manual compression the coagulation...
- I am over 60, have bee taking Repatha for about a year, and I cannot shake the flu.
- I have tremors in my arms and hand when I lye down to go to sleep but only if I'm out without a hat on. What is going on? My heart also feels fluttery.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Flu (34 members)
- Support group for people who take Zovirax (3 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.