Zyrtec and Arteritis support group
A support group for people who take Zyrtec and have Arteritis.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Zyrtec and have Arteritis
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- My 9 month old baby girl was prescribed Zyrtec & now has torticollis.
- About 9 months ago my 7 year old started having violent meltdowns over everything. I recently learned that Zyrtec might be the culprit. Since taking him off it he has progressively improved.
- Severe allergies and taking lithium and trileptal
- I have been taking Zyrtec for a couple of months and noticed that my vision is getting more blurry. I had cataract surgery in March. It also blurred when I took an antibiotic. Is this common?
- I recently started having pain on my ears; especially my left ear. I thought that I had an ear infection but my doctor confirmed that I didn’t. I then thought that perhaps the medicine that I take could be causing me to have ear pain. I decided to look up Zyrtec because I use it regularly for...
Related Support Groups
Related eHealthMe studyZyrtec and Arteritis
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.