Zyrtec and Arteritis support group
A support group for people who take Zyrtec and have Arteritis.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Zyrtec and have Arteritis
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I have lost me sense of taste and have been taking zertex during this time and have not been able to determine the cause. Have just thought of this as prossible problem. Had gall bladder removed in December of 2015 and problem seems to have started after that also.
- My 9 month old baby girl was prescribed Zyrtec & now has torticollis.
- About 9 months ago my 7 year old started having violent meltdowns over everything. I recently learned that Zyrtec might be the culprit. Since taking him off it he has progressively improved.
- Severe allergies and taking lithium and trileptal
- I have been taking Zyrtec for a couple of months and noticed that my vision is getting more blurry. I had cataract surgery in March. It also blurred when I took an antibiotic. Is this common?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Arteritis (1 member)
- Support group for people who take Zyrtec (169 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.