Bisoprolol Fumarate and Montelukast Sodium and Cytomegalovirus Test Positive support group
A support group for people who take Bisoprolol Fumarate and Montelukast Sodium and have Cytomegalovirus Test Positive.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Bisoprolol Fumarate and Montelukast Sodium and have Cytomegalovirus Test Positive
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Yup. I have had psoriasis for quite some time but nothing so as I have had now after taking bisoprolol fumarate which I have been taking since 2015 October now after such a long time in the last three months I have thought so I see is very badly on my fingertips and in between my toes and on my...
- why has this tablet make me worse
- What is the probable solution to rocover from dry skin especially face happening due to montelukast intake?
- Using Bisoprolol Fumerate 2.5mg twice a day and usually have short (10 minutes) periods of rhinitis and sneezing about 30-60 minutes after taking med.
- Take Bisoprolol 1.25 for sinus tachycardia since Jan 2017. Also take Lostarten for high blood pressure. I have lots of trouble with a stuffy nose which l hate. Has anyone any ideas to help?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Cytomegalovirus Test Positive
- Support group for people who take Bisoprolol Fumarate (234 members)
- Support group for people who take Montelukast Sodium (93 members)
Related eHealthMe study