eHealthMe medication-monitoring plan – simple, peace of mind, and affordable
Every drug has side effects. The earlier a problem is detected, the easier and more likely it is to be treatable. But how can you do it?
On eHealthMe, we offer a medication-monitoring plan that has early detection powered by our proven big data analysis, and traditional lab tests to provide the best warning indicator. Each plan is personalized to your demographics, personal and family history.
What the plan includes?
- Auto alerts and predictions of new side effects and undetected conditions
- Recommended lab tests based on our analysis. All tests can be ordered online on eHealthMe, and taken in a CLIA-certified lab near you*. Doctor order or insurance is not needed
- A credit of one test each year: Comprehensive Wellness Profile (CWP).
Who should use the plan?
- Everyone who is taking one or more medications
- People who want to be in control of their health care
How we do it?
- All you need to do is to keep your profile updated. It’s fairly simple.
- We perform predictive analysis on your profile around the clock
- Our algorithms constantly learn and improve themselves with new data everyday
Plan fee: $100 / year (including a credit of one CWP test valued $90+). You can cancel the plan anytime and get refunded **.
Your personal medical information is always kept confidential, period.Subscribe now
* Services not available in MD, NJ, NY and RI.
** You will receive prorated refund if the test credit has not been used. If the test credit has been used, there is no refund available. Unused test credits cannot be carried over to next year.