eHealthMe medication-monitoring plan
On eHealthMe, we believe health care should be transparent, safe, and affordable. Our
self-monitoring plan has it all, and is simple enough for everyone. Serious medical conditions can go
undetected and have no noticeable symptoms. A blood chemistry wellness test provides the best
warning indicator. Furthermore, we enhance the early detection with our proven big data analysis.
The earlier a problem is detected, the easier and more likely it is to be treatable.
What the plan
- Auto alerts and predictions of new side effects and undetected conditions
- Recommended lab tests based on our analysis. All tests can be ordered online on eHealthMe, and taken in a CLIA-certified lab near you*. Doctor order or insurance is not needed
- A credit of one test each year: Comprehensive Wellness Profile (CWP).
Who should use
- Everyone who is taking one or more medications
- People who want to be in control of their health care
How we do it?
- All you need to do is to keep your profile updated. It’s fairly simple.
- We perform predictive analysis on your profile around the clock
- Our algorithms constantly learn and improve themselves with new data everyday
Plan fee: $100 / year (including a credit of one CWP test valued $90+). You can cancel the plan anytime and get refunded **.
Your personal medical information is always kept confidential, period.
* Services not available in MD, NJ, NY and RI.
** You will receive prorated refund if the test credit has not been used. If the test credit has been used, there is no
refund available. Unused test credits cannot be carried over to next year.