Ear congestion and drugs of ingredients of ampicillin sodium; sulbactam sodium - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Ear congestion is reported only by a few people who take drugs with ingredients of ampicillin sodium; sulbactam sodium. This phase IV clinical study analyzes 7,982 people who have side effects while taking drugs with ingredients of ampicillin sodium; sulbactam sodium from the the FDA. Among them, 2 have Ear congestion. Find out below who they are, when they have Ear congestion and more.
Drug(s) considered in the study (i.e. both brand name and generic drugs): Ampicillin and sulbactam, Unasyn.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
7,982 people reported to have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of ampicillin sodium; sulbactam sodium.
Among them, 2 people (0.03%) have Ear congestion
What is Ear congestion?
Ear congestion is found to be associated with 1,155 drugs and 712 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ear congestion when taking drugs with ingredients of ampicillin sodium; sulbactam sodium *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Conditions people have *:
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 1 person, 50.00%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 1 person, 50.00%
Other drugs people take *:
- Ativan: 2 people, 100.00%
- Percocet: 2 people, 100.00%
- Zosyn: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dilaudid: 1 person, 50.00%
- Keflex: 1 person, 50.00%
- Isordil: 1 person, 50.00%
- Ibuprofen: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hydrocodone: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 1 person, 50.00%
- Herceptin: 1 person, 50.00%
Other side effects people have besides Ear congestion *:
- Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fever: 2 people, 100.00%
- Oropharyngeal Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 2 people, 100.00%
- Osteomyelitis (infection of bone): 2 people, 100.00%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 2 people, 100.00%
- Otitis Media (inflammation of the middle ear): 2 people, 100.00%
- Nasal Septum Deviation (deviated nasal septum): 2 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 100.00%
- Pain In Extremity: 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs with ingredients of ampicillin sodium; sulbactam sodium, their effectiveness, alternatives and more:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ampicillin sodium; sulbactam sodium. All drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. brand name and generic drugs) are considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Loperamide Hydrochloride and Magnesium drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Cardizem Cd and Phentermine drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Aleve and Celery Seed drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Trandate and Rasilez drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Cosentyx and Prilosec drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Nuvigil and Lithium Carbonate drug interaction - 57 seconds ago
- Interstitial Lung Disease and Chest Pain - a minute ago
- Tamiflu and Hepatobiliary Disease - a minute ago
- Sildenafil Citrate and Breathing Difficulty - a minute ago
- Acetaminophen and Post Lumbar Puncture Syndrome - a minute ago