Rash vesicular and drugs of ingredients of beclomethasone dipropionate - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Rash vesicular is found among people who take drugs with ingredients of beclomethasone dipropionate, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old . This phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 29,330 people who have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of beclomethasone dipropionate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Drug(s) considered in the study (i.e. both brand name and generic drugs): Beclovent, Beconase, Qnasl, Qvar, Qvar 40, Qvar 80, Qvar redihaler, Vancenase, Vanceril, Vanceril double strength.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
29,330 people reported to have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of beclomethasone dipropionate.
Among them, 10 people (0.03%) have Rash vesicular
What is Rash vesicular?
Rash vesicular (rash with a small bubble) is found to be associated with 982 drugs and 593 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rash vesicular when taking drugs with ingredients of beclomethasone dipropionate *:
- female: 55.56 %
- male: 44.44 %
Age of people who have Rash vesicular when taking drugs with ingredients of beclomethasone dipropionate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 11.11 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 22.22 %
Conditions people have *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 2 people, 20.00%
- Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters): 2 people, 20.00%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 10.00%
- Ruptured Eardrum (tear in eardrum): 1 person, 10.00%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 10.00%
- Oedema (fluid collection in tissue): 1 person, 10.00%
- Lung Infection Pseudomonal (bacterial infection of lung by pseudomonas aeruginosa): 1 person, 10.00%
- Incontinence (lack of moderation or self-control): 1 person, 10.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 10.00%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 1 person, 10.00%
Other drugs people take *:
- Coumadin: 4 people, 40.00%
- Zometa: 3 people, 30.00%
- Ventolin: 3 people, 30.00%
- Heparin: 3 people, 30.00%
- Ranitidine: 3 people, 30.00%
- Aredia: 2 people, 20.00%
- Atarax: 2 people, 20.00%
- Albuterol: 2 people, 20.00%
- Flonase: 2 people, 20.00%
- Elidel: 2 people, 20.00%
Other side effects people have besides Rash vesicular *:
- Weight Decreased: 3 people, 30.00%
- Weight Loss: 2 people, 20.00%
- Dermatitis Atopic (inflammatory, chronically relapsing, non-contagious and pruritic skin disorder): 2 people, 20.00%
- Hyperglycemia (high blood sugar): 2 people, 20.00%
- Herpes Zoster: 2 people, 20.00%
- Haemorrhage (bleeding): 2 people, 20.00%
- Glucose Tolerance Impaired (blood glucose is raised beyond normal levels, but not high enough to warrant a diabetes diagnosis): 2 people, 20.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 20.00%
- Eyelid Margin Crusting (crusting at the lid margins, generally worse on waking): 2 people, 20.00%
- Eye Pain: 2 people, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs with ingredients of beclomethasone dipropionate, their effectiveness, alternatives and more:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on beclomethasone dipropionate. All drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. brand name and generic drugs) are considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Varicose Vein in Lisinopril, how severe and when it was recovered? - now
- Renal Abscess and drugs of ingredients of crizotinib - 3 seconds ago
- Nightmares in Papa-Deine #3, how severe and when it was recovered? - 3 seconds ago
- Sucralfate and Disease Progression - 5 seconds ago
- Descovy and Basaglar drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Glimepiride and Tonsillitis - 11 seconds ago
- Rebif and Lamisil drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Tapentadol and Weight Loss - 27 seconds ago
- Aldactone and Keloids - 27 seconds ago
- High Blood Cholesterol and drugs of ingredients of peginterferon alfa-2a; ribavirin - 29 seconds ago