Dupuytren's contracture and drugs of ingredients of bevacizumab - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Dupuytren's contracture is reported only by a few people who take drugs with ingredients of bevacizumab. This phase IV clinical study analyzes 117,620 people who have side effects while taking drugs with ingredients of bevacizumab from the the FDA. Among them, 4 have Dupuytren's contracture. Find out below who they are, when they have Dupuytren's contracture and more.
Drug(s) considered in the study (i.e. both brand name and generic drugs): Avastin.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
117,620 people reported to have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of bevacizumab.
Among them, 4 people (0.0%) have Dupuytren's contracture
What is Dupuytren's contracture?
Dupuytren's contracture (thickening of the fibrous tissue layer underneath the skin of the palm and fingers) is found to be associated with 443 drugs and 204 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on drugs with ingredients of bevacizumab when people have Dupuytren's contracture *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Dupuytren's contracture when taking drugs with ingredients of bevacizumab *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Dupuytren's contracture when taking drugs with ingredients of bevacizumab *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 50 %
Conditions people have *:
- Sarcoma Metastatic (rare cancers that develop in the muscle, bone, nerves, cartilage, tendons, blood vessels and the fatty and fibrous tissues spreads to other parts): 1 person, 25.00%
- Diabetic Retinal Oedema (excessive build-up of fluid in the retina due to diabetes): 1 person, 25.00%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 1 person, 25.00%
Other drugs people take *:
- Zofran: 1 person, 25.00%
- Xeloda: 1 person, 25.00%
- Temodar: 1 person, 25.00%
- Sutent: 1 person, 25.00%
- Oxaliplatin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Jinteli: 1 person, 25.00%
- Faslodex: 1 person, 25.00%
- Eylea: 1 person, 25.00%
- Biotin: 1 person, 25.00%
Other side effects people have besides Dupuytren's contracture *:
- Weight Increased: 1 person, 25.00%
- Mood Swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood): 1 person, 25.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 25.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 25.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 1 person, 25.00%
- Dry Eyes (lack of adequate tears): 1 person, 25.00%
- Dry Mouth: 1 person, 25.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 25.00%
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome (the body's immune system attacks its peripheral nervous system): 1 person, 25.00%
- Herpes Zoster: 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs with ingredients of bevacizumab, their effectiveness, alternatives and more:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on bevacizumab. All drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. brand name and generic drugs) are considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Primidone and Differential White Blood Cell Count Abnormal - 11 seconds ago
- Apresoline and Drug Exposure During Pregnancy - 14 seconds ago
- Soliris and Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods - 16 seconds ago
- Pirfenidone and Appetite - Decreased - a minute ago
- Pirfenidone and Appetite Decreased - a minute ago