cephalexin and Dizziness - from FDA reports
Dizziness is found among people who take drugs with ingredients of cephalexin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drugs for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Dizziness with drugs with ingredients of cephalexin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 19,273 people who have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of cephalexin from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 14, 2018
19,273 people reported to have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of cephalexin.
Among them, 1,303 people (6.76%) have Dizziness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on drugs with ingredients of cephalexin when people have Dizziness *:
- < 1 month: 80.18 %
- 1 - 6 months: 12.61 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 3.6 %
- 2 - 5 years: 1.8 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.9 %
- 10+ years: 0.9 %
Gender of people who have Dizziness when taking drugs with ingredients of cephalexin *:
- female: 63.9 %
- male: 36.1 %
Age of people who have Dizziness when taking drugs with ingredients of cephalexin *:
- 0-1: 0.09 %
- 2-9: 0.36 %
- 10-19: 1.45 %
- 20-29: 6.89 %
- 30-39: 8.07 %
- 40-49: 13.15 %
- 50-59: 23.75 %
- 60+: 46.24 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (127 people, 9.75%)
- Depression (66 people, 5.07%)
- High Blood Pressure (65 people, 4.99%)
- Metastases To Bone (62 people, 4.76%)
- Multiple Myeloma (60 people, 4.60%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (270 people, 20.72%)
- Ambien (244 people, 18.73%)
- Aspirin (239 people, 18.34%)
- Lasix (237 people, 18.19%)
- Levaquin (215 people, 16.50%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (533 people, 40.91%)
- Pain (527 people, 40.45%)
- Weakness (473 people, 36.30%)
- Nausea (469 people, 35.99%)
- Fatigue (464 people, 35.61%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dizziness when taking drugs with ingredients of cephalexin?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMecephalexin and Dizziness from FDA and eHealthme reports
Drugs with ingredients of cephalexinCephalexin, Keflet, Keflex, Panixine disperdose
Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 302,942 Dizziness patients).
Drugs that are associated with DizzinessDizziness
Could your condition cause DizzinessDizziness
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Agrawal A, Rao M, Jasdanwala S, Mathur A, Eng M, "Cephalexin Induced Cholestatic Jaundice", Case reports in gastrointestinal medicine, 2014 Aug .