Sinusitis fungal and drugs of ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Sinusitis fungal is reported only by a few people who take drugs with ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate. This phase IV clinical study analyzes 155,659 people who have side effects while taking drugs with ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate from the the FDA. Among them, 4 have Sinusitis fungal. Find out below who they are, when they have Sinusitis fungal and more.
Drug(s) considered in the study (i.e. both brand name and generic drugs): Clopidogrel bisulfate, Plavix.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
155,659 people reported to have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate.
Among them, 4 people (0.0%) have Sinusitis fungal
What is Sinusitis fungal?
Sinusitis fungal (fungal infection of sinus) is found to be associated with 359 drugs and 155 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Sinusitis fungal when taking drugs with ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Sinusitis fungal when taking drugs with ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Conditions people have *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 25.00%
- Prostate Cancer Metastatic: 1 person, 25.00%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 25.00%
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 1 person, 25.00%
- Acute Leukaemia (blood cancer): 1 person, 25.00%
Other drugs people take *:
- Norvasc: 2 people, 50.00%
- Zolpidem: 1 person, 25.00%
- Humira: 1 person, 25.00%
- Albuterol: 1 person, 25.00%
- Allegra: 1 person, 25.00%
- Aspirin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Atarax: 1 person, 25.00%
- Cephalexin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Clofarabine: 1 person, 25.00%
- Ezetimibe: 1 person, 25.00%
Other side effects people have besides Sinusitis fungal *:
- X-Ray Abnormal: 1 person, 25.00%
- Eye Movements - Uncontrollable: 1 person, 25.00%
- Mouth Ulcers: 1 person, 25.00%
- Medical Device Complication: 1 person, 25.00%
- Lung Neoplasm (tumour of lung): 1 person, 25.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 25.00%
- Inflammation: 1 person, 25.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 25.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 25.00%
- Haemophilus Infection (bacterial infection by haemophilus influenzae): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs with ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate, their effectiveness, alternatives and more:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on clopidogrel bisulfate. All drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. brand name and generic drugs) are considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Levaquin and Pharyngeal Oedema - 2 seconds ago
- Allopurinol and Rectal Bleeding - 6 seconds ago
- Concerta and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - 7 seconds ago
- Efavirenz and Cytomegalovirus Enterocolitis - 11 seconds ago
- Levaquin and Joint Swelling - 15 seconds ago
- Budesonide and Gastrointestinal Disorder - 16 seconds ago
- Potassium Gluconate and Hair Growth Abnormal - 23 seconds ago
- Palonosetron and Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage - 30 seconds ago
- Mirtazapine and Vitamin B Complex Deficiency - 34 seconds ago
- Azmacort and Idiopathic Urticaria - 35 seconds ago