Menstruation delayed and drugs of ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Menstruation delayed is found among people who take drugs with ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drugs for < 1 month. This phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 168,850 people who have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Drug(s) considered in the study (i.e. both brand name and generic drugs): Zzzquil, Antitussive, Beldin, Belix, Benadryl, Benadryl preservative free, Benylin, Dibenil, Diphen, Diphenhydramine hydrochloride, Diphenhydramine hydrochloride preservative free, Hydramine, Silphen, Vicks formula 44.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
168,850 people reported to have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride.
Among them, 31 people (0.02%) have Menstruation delayed
What is Menstruation delayed?
Menstruation delayed (late menstruation cycle) is found to be associated with 704 drugs and 428 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on drugs with ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride when people have Menstruation delayed *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Menstruation delayed when taking drugs with ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Menstruation delayed when taking drugs with ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 10 %
- 20-29: 30 %
- 30-39: 15 %
- 40-49: 45 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Conditions people have *:
- Pain: 6 people, 19.35%
- Sleep Disorder: 5 people, 16.13%
- Birth Control: 5 people, 16.13%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 5 people, 16.13%
- Hypersensitivity: 4 people, 12.90%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 4 people, 12.90%
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (long lasting type of cancer that starts in the blood-forming cells of the bone marrow and invades the blood): 4 people, 12.90%
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 9.68%
- Multiple Allergies (allergy to multiple agents): 3 people, 9.68%
- Depression: 3 people, 9.68%
Other drugs people take *:
- Prilosec: 5 people, 16.13%
- Inflectra: 4 people, 12.90%
- Asa: 4 people, 12.90%
- Plaquenil: 4 people, 12.90%
- Synthroid: 4 people, 12.90%
- Vitamin D3: 4 people, 12.90%
- Fish Oil: 3 people, 9.68%
- Calcium: 3 people, 9.68%
- Flexeril: 3 people, 9.68%
- Potassium: 2 people, 6.45%
Other side effects people have besides Menstruation delayed *:
- Headache (pain in head): 11 people, 35.48%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 10 people, 32.26%
- Constipation: 8 people, 25.81%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 7 people, 22.58%
- Rashes (redness): 6 people, 19.35%
- Dizziness: 6 people, 19.35%
- Pharyngitis Streptococcal (inflammation of the pharynx caused by infection from. streptococcus): 6 people, 19.35%
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 6 people, 19.35%
- Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding: 6 people, 19.35%
- Chest Pain: 6 people, 19.35%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs with ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride, their effectiveness, alternatives and more:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on diphenhydramine hydrochloride. All drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. brand name and generic drugs) are considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Magnesium Sulfate and Phaeochromocytoma Crisis - 3 seconds ago
- Furosemide and Jaw Cyst - 11 seconds ago
- Inositol and Weight Increased - 15 seconds ago
- Hydromorphone Hydrochloride and Oxygen Saturation Abnormal - 25 seconds ago
- Boniva and Haemophilus Infection - 25 seconds ago
- Flucytosine and Tremor Aggravated - 26 seconds ago
- Carmustine and Aseptic Necrosis - 27 seconds ago
- Paxil and Levothyroxine Sodium drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Losartan Potassium and Difluprednate drug interaction - 42 seconds ago
- Promethazine With Codeine vs. Sudafed 12 Hour - 51 seconds ago