Jaw cyst and drugs of ingredients of dothiepin hydrochloride - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Jaw cyst is reported only by a few people who take drugs with ingredients of dothiepin hydrochloride. This phase IV clinical study analyzes 944 people who have side effects while taking drugs with ingredients of dothiepin hydrochloride from the the FDA. Among them, 1 have Jaw cyst. Find out below who they are, when they have Jaw cyst and more.
Drug(s) considered in the study (i.e. both brand name and generic drugs): Dothiepin hydrochloride.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
944 people reported to have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of dothiepin hydrochloride.
Among them, 1 person (0.11%) has Jaw cyst
What is Jaw cyst?
Jaw cyst (air or fluid filled sac of jaw) is found to be associated with 340 drugs and 211 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Jaw cyst when taking drugs with ingredients of dothiepin hydrochloride *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Conditions people have *:
- Quit Smoking: 1 person, 100.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 1 person, 100.00%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 1 person, 100.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 1 person, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 1 person, 100.00%
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (a chronic condition including attention difficulty, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Ascites (accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity): 1 person, 100.00%
Other drugs people take *:
- Zyban: 1 person, 100.00%
- Zometa: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ambien: 1 person, 100.00%
- Aredia: 1 person, 100.00%
- Aromasin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Atarax: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ativan: 1 person, 100.00%
- Faslodex: 1 person, 100.00%
- Femara: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fentanyl: 1 person, 100.00%
Other side effects people have besides Jaw cyst *:
- X-Ray Abnormal: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dental Fistula: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hypoalbuminaemia (levels of albumin in blood serum are abnormally low): 1 person, 100.00%
- Haematemesis (vomiting of blood): 1 person, 100.00%
- General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 1 person, 100.00%
- Feeling Abnormal: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Faeces Discolored: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs with ingredients of dothiepin hydrochloride, their effectiveness, alternatives and more:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on dothiepin hydrochloride. All drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. brand name and generic drugs) are considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Escitalopram and Enterococcus Test Positive - a second ago
- Azithromycin and Meticorten drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Risperidone and Mydriasis - 18 seconds ago
- Armodafinil and Prezista drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Otezla and Sciatica - 19 seconds ago
- Avonex and Ultracet drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Warfarin Sodium and Occult Blood Nos Positive - 22 seconds ago
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride vs. Melatonin - 22 seconds ago
- Valtrex and Invega drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Routine Health Maintenance and Joint Pain - 23 seconds ago