Memory loss and drugs of ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Memory loss is found among people who take drugs with ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old , have been taking the drugs for < 1 month. This phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,837 people who have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Drug(s) considered in the study (i.e. both brand name and generic drugs): Alyacen 1/35, Alyacen 7/7/7, Aranelle, Balziva-21, Balziva-28, Brevicon 21-day, Brevicon 28-day, Briellyn, Cyclafem 0.5/35, Cyclafem 1/35, Cyclafem 7/7/7, Cyonanz, Dasetta 1/35, Dasetta 7/7/7, Femcon fe, Gencept 10/11-21, Gencept 10/11-28, Gildagia, Kaitlib fe, Modicon 21, Modicon 28, N.e.e. 1/35 21, N.e.e. 1/35 28, Nexesta fe, Norcept-e 1/35 21, Norcept-e 1/35 28, Norethin 1/35e-21, Norethin 1/35e-28, Norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol, Norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol and ferrous fumarate, Norinyl 1+35 21-day, Norinyl 1+35 28-day, Nortrel 0.5/35-21, Nortrel 0.5/35-28, Nortrel 1/35-21, Nortrel 1/35-28, Nortrel 7/7/7, Nylia 1/35, Nylia 7/7/7, Ortho-novum 1/35-21, Ortho-novum 1/35-28, Ortho-novum 10/11-21, Ortho-novum 10/11-28, Ortho-novum 7/14-21, Ortho-novum 7/14-28, Ortho-novum 7/7/7-21, Ortho-novum 7/7/7-28, Ovcon-35, Ovcon-50, Philith, Pirmella 1/35, Pirmella 7/7/7, Tri-norinyl 21-day, Tri-norinyl 28-day, Vyfemla, Wera.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5,837 people reported to have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone.
Among them, 68 people (1.16%) have Memory loss
What is Memory loss?
Memory loss is found to be associated with 4,141 drugs and 4,190 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on drugs with ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone when people have Memory loss *:
- < 1 month: 28.57 %
- 1 - 6 months: 28.57 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 14.29 %
- 2 - 5 years: 14.29 %
- 5 - 10 years: 14.29 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Memory loss when taking drugs with ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Memory loss when taking drugs with ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 7.41 %
- 20-29: 16.67 %
- 30-39: 38.89 %
- 40-49: 22.22 %
- 50-59: 9.26 %
- 60+: 5.5600000000000005 %
Conditions people have *:
- Endometriosis (appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain): 11 people, 16.18%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 7 people, 10.29%
- Stress And Anxiety: 5 people, 7.35%
- Pain: 5 people, 7.35%
- Depression: 5 people, 7.35%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 5 people, 7.35%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 3 people, 4.41%
- Drowsiness: 3 people, 4.41%
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop): 3 people, 4.41%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 4.41%
Other drugs people take *:
- Lupron Depot: 10 people, 14.71%
- Paxil: 9 people, 13.24%
- Lexapro: 6 people, 8.82%
- Xyrem: 6 people, 8.82%
- Ibuprofen: 6 people, 8.82%
- Zyrtec: 5 people, 7.35%
- Vitamin D: 4 people, 5.88%
- Neurontin: 4 people, 5.88%
- Lantus: 4 people, 5.88%
- Prozac: 4 people, 5.88%
Other side effects people have besides Memory loss *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 14 people, 20.59%
- Pain: 11 people, 16.18%
- Headache (pain in head): 11 people, 16.18%
- Stress And Anxiety: 10 people, 14.71%
- Drug Ineffective: 10 people, 14.71%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 9 people, 13.24%
- Drowsiness: 9 people, 13.24%
- Depression: 9 people, 13.24%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 8 people, 11.76%
- Disturbance In Attention: 8 people, 11.76%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs with ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone, their effectiveness, alternatives and more:
- Alyacen 1/35
- Alyacen 7/7/7
- Brevicon 21-day
- Brevicon 28-day
- Cyclafem 0.5/35
- Cyclafem 1/35
- Cyclafem 7/7/7
- Dasetta 1/35
- Dasetta 7/7/7
- Femcon fe
- Gencept 10/11-21
- Gencept 10/11-28
- Kaitlib fe
- Modicon 21
- Modicon 28
- N.e.e. 1/35 21
- N.e.e. 1/35 28
- Nexesta fe
- Norcept-e 1/35 21
- Norcept-e 1/35 28
- Norethin 1/35e-21
- Norethin 1/35e-28
- Norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol
- Norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol and ferrous fumarate
- Norinyl 1+35 21-day
- Norinyl 1+35 28-day
- Nortrel 0.5/35-21
- Nortrel 0.5/35-28
- Nortrel 1/35-21
- Nortrel 1/35-28
- Nortrel 7/7/7
- Nylia 1/35
- Nylia 7/7/7
- Ortho-novum 1/35-21
- Ortho-novum 1/35-28
- Ortho-novum 10/11-21
- Ortho-novum 10/11-28
- Ortho-novum 7/14-21
- Ortho-novum 7/14-28
- Ortho-novum 7/7/7-21
- Ortho-novum 7/7/7-28
- Pirmella 1/35
- Pirmella 7/7/7
- Tri-norinyl 21-day
- Tri-norinyl 28-day
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone. All drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. brand name and generic drugs) are considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Alveolar Soft Part Sarcoma and Back Pain - 6 seconds ago
- Toprol-Xl and Heparin Lock Flush drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Temozolomide and Foot Deformity - 7 seconds ago
- Fioricet and Ulcerative Colitis - 17 seconds ago
- Pegasys and Oral Mucosal Discoloration - 18 seconds ago
- Meclizine and Heart Rate Increased - 20 seconds ago
- Akineton and Blood Iron Decreased - 24 seconds ago
- Tarceva and Eyelid Function Disorder - 25 seconds ago
- Esomeprazole Magnesium and Cardiac Enzymes Increased - 51 seconds ago
- Neurontin and Melanodermia - 54 seconds ago