Vaginal disorder and drugs of ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norgestrel - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Vaginal disorder is reported only by a few people who take drugs with ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norgestrel. This phase IV clinical study analyzes 2,909 people who have side effects while taking drugs with ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norgestrel from the the FDA. Among them, 1 have Vaginal disorder. Find out below who they are, when they have Vaginal disorder and more.
Drug(s) considered in the study (i.e. both brand name and generic drugs): Cryselle, Elinest, Lo/ovral, Lo/ovral-28, Low-ogestrel-21, Low-ogestrel-28, Norgestrel and ethinyl estradiol, Ogestrel 0.5/50-21, Ogestrel 0.5/50-28, Ovral, Ovral-28.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,909 people reported to have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norgestrel.
Among them, 1 person (0.03%) has Vaginal disorder
What is Vaginal disorder?
Vaginal disorder is found to be associated with 755 drugs and 464 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on drugs with ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norgestrel when people have Vaginal disorder *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 100 %
Gender of people who have Vaginal disorder when taking drugs with ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norgestrel *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Conditions people have *:
- Migraine (headache): 1 person, 100.00%
Other side effects people have besides Vaginal disorder *:
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dislocation Of Vertebra: 1 person, 100.00%
- Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hair Loss: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hair Growth Abnormal: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gingival Discoloration: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gingival Bleeding (bleeding gums): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastrointestinal Disorder (functional problems of gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 100.00%
- Fall: 1 person, 100.00%
- Endometriosis (appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs with ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norgestrel, their effectiveness, alternatives and more:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ethinyl estradiol; norgestrel. All drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. brand name and generic drugs) are considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Flexeril and Small Intestinal Obstruction - 10 seconds ago
- Lo/Ovral and Premarin drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Symlin and Clonazepam drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Biaxin and Omniscan drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Neoral and Serratia Infection - 30 seconds ago
- Zafirlukast and Gilenya drug interaction - 49 seconds ago
- Alphagan and Appetite - Decreased - a minute ago
- Alphagan and Appetite Decreased - a minute ago
- Finasteride and Tagamet drug interaction - a minute ago
- Omnaris and Proair Hfa drug interaction - a minute ago