Occlusion - renal artery and drugs of ingredients of ioversol - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Occlusion - renal artery is reported only by a few people who take drugs with ingredients of ioversol. This phase IV clinical study analyzes 4,976 people who have side effects while taking drugs with ingredients of ioversol from the the FDA. Among them, 4 have Occlusion - renal artery. Find out below who they are, when they have Occlusion - renal artery and more.
Drug(s) considered in the study (i.e. both brand name and generic drugs): Optiray 160, Optiray 240, Optiray 300, Optiray 320, Optiray 350.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4,976 people reported to have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of ioversol.
Among them, 4 people (0.08%) have Occlusion - renal artery
What is Occlusion - renal artery?
Occlusion - renal artery (a blockage of the major arteries that supply blood to the kidneys) is found to be associated with 1,224 drugs and 704 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on drugs with ingredients of ioversol when people have Occlusion - renal artery *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Occlusion - renal artery when taking drugs with ingredients of ioversol *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Occlusion - renal artery when taking drugs with ingredients of ioversol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Other drugs people take *:
- Metoprolol Tartrate: 1 person, 25.00%
- Januvia: 1 person, 25.00%
- Glimepiride: 1 person, 25.00%
Other side effects people have besides Occlusion - renal artery *:
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 4 people, 100.00%
- Nephropathy Toxic (damage to kidney due to toxins): 3 people, 75.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 3 people, 75.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 75.00%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 3 people, 75.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 3 people, 75.00%
- Lactic Acidosis (low ph in body tissues): 2 people, 50.00%
- Hypothermia (body temperature drops below the required temperature for normal metabolism and body functions): 2 people, 50.00%
- Hyperkalemia (damage to or disease of the kidney): 2 people, 50.00%
- Urine Output - Decreased: 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs with ingredients of ioversol, their effectiveness, alternatives and more:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ioversol. All drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. brand name and generic drugs) are considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Glucosamine and Fungal Nail Infection - 2 seconds ago
- Mefloquine and Oxybutynin drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Dilaudid vs. Oxytocin - 28 seconds ago
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen and Dilaudid drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Exidine and Migraine With Aura - 54 seconds ago
- Kineret and Swallowing Pain Or Burning - 56 seconds ago
- Miralax and Neuropsychiatric Syndrome - a minute ago
- Restasis and Nadolol drug interaction - a minute ago
- Dulcolax and Aldactone drug interaction - a minute ago
- Keppra and Ankylosing Spondylitis - a minute ago