leuprolide acetate and Racing thoughts - from FDA reports
There is no Racing thoughts reported by people who take drugs with ingredients of leuprolide acetate yet. This review analyzes which people have Racing thoughts with drugs with ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeleuprolide acetate and Racing thoughts from FDA and eHealthme reports
Drugs with ingredients of leuprolide acetateEligard, Leuprolide acetate, Lupron, Lupron depot, Lupron depot-3, Lupron depot-4, Lupron depot-ped, Viadur
Racing thoughts (latest reports from 4 Racing thoughts patients).
Drugs that are associated with Racing thoughtsRacing thoughts
Could your condition cause Racing thoughtsRacing thoughts
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Calcifying Fibrous Pseudotumour with Imbruvica?
- Hizentra and Hydrochlorothiazide drug interaction
- Mivacron and Versed drug interaction
- Will you have Nausea with Heart Palpitations?
- Will you have Balance Disorder with Xyrem?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Imbruvica and have Calcifying Fibrous Pseudotumour?
- Support group for people who take Hizentra and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Support group for people who take Mivacron and Versed
- Support group for people who have Heart Palpitations and Nausea?
- Support group for people who take Xyrem and have Balance Disorder?
- What to expect when you take Imbruvica and have Calcifying Fibrous Pseudotumour?
- What to expect when you take Hizentra and Hydrochlorothiazide
- What to expect when you take Mivacron and Versed
- What to expect when you have Heart Palpitations and Nausea?
- What to expect when you take Xyrem and have Balance Disorder?
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Tora
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Tradjenta, Glucophage
- A study for a 28 year old man who takes Zoloft, Buspar
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Nifedipine, Gabapentin, Tacrolimus, Sorafenib, Fludrocortisone Acetate, Atovaquone, Magnesium, Carvedilol, Ursodiol, Oxycodone
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Valtrex, Eliquis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.