leuprolide acetate and Racing thoughts - from FDA reports
There is no Racing thoughts reported by people who take drugs with ingredients of leuprolide acetate yet. This review analyzes which people have Racing thoughts with drugs with ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeleuprolide acetate and Racing thoughts from FDA and eHealthme reports
Drugs with ingredients of leuprolide acetateEligard, Leuprolide acetate, Lupron, Lupron depot, Lupron depot-3, Lupron depot-4, Lupron depot-ped, Viadur
Racing thoughts (latest reports from 4 Racing thoughts patients).
Drugs that are associated with Racing thoughtsRacing thoughts
Could your condition cause Racing thoughtsRacing thoughts
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Talipes with Requip?
- What to expect when you take Vyvanse and Levothyroxine Thyroid
- Will you have Paraesthesia with Doryx?
- Will you have Weight Decreased with Adalat Cc?
- Will you have Cancer - Endometrial with Xanax?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Requip and have Talipes?
- Support group for people who take Doryx and have Paraesthesia?
- Support group for people who take Adalat Cc and have Weight Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Xanax and have Cancer - Endometrial?
- Support group for people who take Plavix and have Blood Creatine Increased?
- Hi. I am a kidney doc with patients who sound like you. I have had some success in getting one...
- Hi, I’m newly diagnosed as well. I ended up getting pericarditis and have been talking mitigate and...
- Hello is there anyone out there that take these two medications?
- Hi, Any problems taking grapefruit seed extract and lisinopril?
- Hi, Judith here! Any problems taking grapefruit seed extract and lisinopril?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.