Neoplasm recurrence and drugs of ingredients of levocetirizine dihydrochloride - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Neoplasm recurrence is reported only by a few people who take drugs with ingredients of levocetirizine dihydrochloride. This phase IV clinical study analyzes 24,529 people who have side effects while taking drugs with ingredients of levocetirizine dihydrochloride from the the FDA. Among them, 3 have Neoplasm recurrence. Find out below who they are, when they have Neoplasm recurrence and more.
Drug(s) considered in the study (i.e. both brand name and generic drugs): Levocetirizine dihydrochloride, Levocetirizine hydrochloride, Xyzal, Xyzal allergy 24hr.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
24,529 people reported to have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of levocetirizine dihydrochloride.
Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Neoplasm recurrence
What is Neoplasm recurrence?
Neoplasm recurrence (reoccurrence of tumour) is found to be associated with 693 drugs and 457 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Neoplasm recurrence when taking drugs with ingredients of levocetirizine dihydrochloride *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Neoplasm recurrence when taking drugs with ingredients of levocetirizine dihydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Conditions people have *:
- Breast Cancer Female: 3 people, 100.00%
Other drugs people take *:
- Taxotere: 2 people, 66.67%
- Paraplatin: 2 people, 66.67%
- Wixela Inhub: 1 person, 33.33%
- Vitamin D3: 1 person, 33.33%
- Proventil: 1 person, 33.33%
- Ibrance: 1 person, 33.33%
- Famotidine: 1 person, 33.33%
- Allegra Allergy: 1 person, 33.33%
- Advair Hfa: 1 person, 33.33%
Other side effects people have besides Neoplasm recurrence *:
- Hair Texture Abnormal: 2 people, 66.67%
- Hair Loss: 2 people, 66.67%
- Hair Disorder: 2 people, 66.67%
- Hair Color Changes: 2 people, 66.67%
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the nasopharynx): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs with ingredients of levocetirizine dihydrochloride, their effectiveness, alternatives and more:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on levocetirizine dihydrochloride. All drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. brand name and generic drugs) are considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Folic Acid and Sarcoidosis - 11 seconds ago
- Menopause and Loose Stools - 16 seconds ago
- Zoloft and Dermatitis Acneiform - 16 seconds ago
- Burkitt Lymphoma and Pain - 20 seconds ago
- Clarithromycin and Malarone drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Phenytoin and Rifampin drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Flecainide Acetate and Tracleer drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Colorectal Cancer Metastatic and Transaminases Increased - 44 seconds ago
- Apixaban and Food Allergy - 46 seconds ago
- Piroxicam and Pantoprazole drug interaction - 47 seconds ago