lorazepam and Breathing difficulty - from FDA reports
Breathing difficulty is found among people who take drugs with ingredients of lorazepam, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drugs for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Breathing difficulty with drugs with ingredients of lorazepam. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 118,725 people who have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of lorazepam from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
118,725 people reported to have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of lorazepam.
Among them, 6,980 people (5.88%) have Breathing difficulty
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on drugs with ingredients of lorazepam when people have Breathing difficulty *:
- < 1 month: 46.44 %
- 1 - 6 months: 34.31 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.84 %
- 1 - 2 years: 4.6 %
- 2 - 5 years: 9.21 %
- 5 - 10 years: 1.67 %
- 10+ years: 2.93 %
Gender of people who have Breathing difficulty when taking drugs with ingredients of lorazepam *:
- female: 65.5 %
- male: 34.5 %
Age of people who have Breathing difficulty when taking drugs with ingredients of lorazepam *:
- 0-1: 0.17 %
- 2-9: 0.28 %
- 10-19: 1.4100000000000001 %
- 20-29: 3.7 %
- 30-39: 8.57 %
- 40-49: 17.1 %
- 50-59: 22.29 %
- 60+: 46.48 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 739 people, 10.59%
- Depression: 581 people, 8.32%
- High Blood Pressure: 529 people, 7.58%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 369 people, 5.29%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 340 people, 4.87%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 982 people, 14.07%
- Lasix: 901 people, 12.91%
- Aspirin: 783 people, 11.22%
- Ambien: 767 people, 10.99%
- Zofran: 669 people, 9.58%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,801 people, 25.80%
- Chest Pain: 1,675 people, 24.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1,604 people, 22.98%
- Pain: 1,583 people, 22.68%
- Weakness: 1,481 people, 21.22%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMelorazepam and Breathing difficulty from FDA and eHealthme reports
Drugs with ingredients of lorazepamAtivan, Loraz, Lorazepam, Lorazepam intensol, Lorazepam preservative free
Breathing difficulty has been reported by people with high blood pressure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, primary pulmonary hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 313,737 Breathing difficulty patients).
Drugs that are associated with Breathing difficultyBreathing difficulty
Could your condition cause Breathing difficultyBreathing difficulty
Analysis tools (to study 685 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Breathing Difficulty (715 members)
Can you answer these questions
- Please help im on anxiety medication and doctor has added belsomra is there any other people who take this and doxepin im also on benzo medication too
- I am wondering if this can have very bad hot flashes that dont go away. Feels like i am drenched in sweat but im not.
- My eyes weep all day. My eyes sensitive to tv only at night. Eyes dry out at night. Crust on lashes and eyelids in morning. Though it was alergies had eye trouble since june. Take lorazepam before going to bed
- Been having breathing problems since taking amoxicillin and went to hospital but was told I'm fine. What do I do
- was previously on Advair 550 for 2 yrs for asthma, started having severe nausea. Breo was prescribed an on day 3 started having severe sob .. i was so miserable .. took rescue inhaler every 4 hrs with little improvement. Was looking online an see that older women do exp these symptoms? Anyone...
More questions for: Breathing difficulty
You may be interested in these posts
- I have just started taking Clopidogrel 3 weeks ago and have COPD and over the last 3 days have noticed my breathing getting worse, anyone else experienced this
- I've been on flomax for over 2 years and experience shortness of breath. I am 76 years old.
- I recently purchased my monthly testosterone and noticed the pharmacy changed manufacturer,after 1 injection 3 days later experienced breathing difficulty. Does the oil used in these products very ?
- My husband was diagnosed with polmunary embolia eight months ago and since then he has been on pradaxa, now he is experiencing shortness of breath, breathing difficulty, fatigue and sometimes cough
- Hi, I was diagnosed with Bulbar ALS in February 2017, which is mainly problems with talking and breathing. I also have drop foot and other muscular issues, such as cramps, twitches, and so forth. I started Riluzole in March and then luckily was eligible for Radicava infusions in December...
More posts for: Breathing difficulty
- Will you have Loss Of Hearing with Carboplatin?
- Will you have Decreased Hearing with Carboplatin?
- Will you have Deafness with Carboplatin?
- Will you have Paresis with Hypokalemia?
- Will you have Pain In Extremity with Paroxetine?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Carboplatin and have Loss Of Hearing?
- Support group for people who take Carboplatin and have Decreased Hearing?
- Support group for people who take Carboplatin and have Deafness?
- Support group for people who have Hypokalemia and Paresis?
- Support group for people who take Paroxetine and have Pain In Extremity?
- What to expect when you take Carboplatin and have Loss Of Hearing?
- What to expect when you take Carboplatin and have Decreased Hearing?
- What to expect when you take Carboplatin and have Deafness?
- What to expect when you have Hypokalemia and Paresis?
- What to expect when you take Paroxetine and have Pain In Extremity?
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Doxycycline Hyclate
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Cromolyn Sodium, Zantac 150, Zyrtec
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Chantix, Tizanidine Hydrochloride
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Lexapro
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Lexapro
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.