Muscle atrophy and drugs of ingredients of methysergide maleate - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Muscle atrophy is reported only by a few people who take drugs with ingredients of methysergide maleate. This phase IV clinical study analyzes 163 people who have side effects while taking drugs with ingredients of methysergide maleate from the the FDA. Among them, 2 have Muscle atrophy. Find out below who they are, when they have Muscle atrophy and more.
Drug(s) considered in the study (i.e. both brand name and generic drugs): Sansert.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
163 people reported to have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of methysergide maleate.
Among them, 2 people (1.23%) have Muscle atrophy
What is Muscle atrophy?
Muscle atrophy (a decrease in the mass of the muscle) is found to be associated with 2,287 drugs and 1,784 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Muscle atrophy when taking drugs with ingredients of methysergide maleate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Muscle atrophy when taking drugs with ingredients of methysergide maleate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Conditions people have *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 2 people, 100.00%
- Migraine (headache): 2 people, 100.00%
- Micturition Urgency (urgency to pass the urine): 2 people, 100.00%
- Atrophic Vulvovaginitis (inflammation of the vulva): 2 people, 100.00%
Other drugs people take *:
- Vitamins: 2 people, 100.00%
- Sumatriptan Succinate: 2 people, 100.00%
- Sumatriptan: 2 people, 100.00%
- Propranolol Hydrochloride: 2 people, 100.00%
- Inderal: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fosamax: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fiorinal: 2 people, 100.00%
- Estring: 2 people, 100.00%
- Detrol: 2 people, 100.00%
- Depakote: 2 people, 100.00%
Other side effects people have besides Muscle atrophy *:
- Weakness: 2 people, 100.00%
- Vaginal Infection: 2 people, 100.00%
- Broken Bone: 2 people, 100.00%
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye): 2 people, 100.00%
- Detrusor Sphincter Dyssynergia (lack of external sphincter relaxation during voluntary voiding): 2 people, 100.00%
- Dizziness: 2 people, 100.00%
- Dry Mouth: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fall: 2 people, 100.00%
- Femur Fracture: 2 people, 100.00%
- Foot Fracture: 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs with ingredients of methysergide maleate, their effectiveness, alternatives and more:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on methysergide maleate. All drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. brand name and generic drugs) are considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Oxycodone Hydrochloride and Bactrim drug interaction - a second ago
- Elspar and Skin Blushing/Flushing - 5 seconds ago
- Omacor and Omeprazole drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Clarithromycin and Fenofibrate drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Biotin and Cystocele - 11 seconds ago
- Levetiracetam and Formication - 13 seconds ago
- Letrozole and Cannabis drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Jardiance and Metoprolol Succinate drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Levoxyl and Blockage Of Leg Arteries - 32 seconds ago
- How effective is Seroquel for Paranoia? - 36 seconds ago