nefazodone hydrochloride and Nasal abscess - from FDA reports
There is no Nasal abscess reported by people who take drugs with ingredients of nefazodone hydrochloride yet. This review analyzes which people have Nasal abscess with drugs with ingredients of nefazodone hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMenefazodone hydrochloride and Nasal abscess from FDA and eHealthme reports
Drugs with ingredients of nefazodone hydrochlorideNefazodone hydrochloride, Serzone
Nasal abscess (pusormation in nose) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriasis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure (latest reports from 108 Nasal abscess patients).
Drugs that are associated with Nasal abscessNasal abscess
Could your condition cause Nasal abscessNasal abscess
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Heat Exhaustion with Prca?
- Will you have Injury with Letrozole?
- Will you have Disfluency with Prca?
- Ranitidine and Januvia drug interaction
- Will you have Iddm with Tamsulosin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Prca and Heat Exhaustion?
- Support group for people who take Letrozole and have Injury?
- Support group for people who have Prca and Disfluency?
- Support group for people who take Ranitidine and Januvia
- Support group for people who take Tamsulosin and have Iddm?
- Hi. I am a kidney doc with patients who sound like you. I have had some success in getting one...
- Hi, I’m newly diagnosed as well. I ended up getting pericarditis and have been talking mitigate and...
- Hello is there anyone out there that take these two medications?
- Hi, Any problems taking grapefruit seed extract and lisinopril?
- Hi, Judith here! Any problems taking grapefruit seed extract and lisinopril?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.