Keloids and drugs of ingredients of norethindrone - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Keloids is reported only by a few people who take drugs with ingredients of norethindrone. This phase IV clinical study analyzes 2,928 people who have side effects while taking drugs with ingredients of norethindrone from the the FDA. Among them, 1 have Keloids. Find out below who they are, when they have Keloids and more.
Drug(s) considered in the study (i.e. both brand name and generic drugs): Camila, Errin, Heather, Incassia, Jencycla, Micronor, Nor-qd, Norethidrone, Norethindrone, Norlutin.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,928 people reported to have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of norethindrone.
Among them, 1 person (0.03%) has Keloids
What is Keloids?
Keloids (overgrown scars left from skin injuries) is found to be associated with 632 drugs and 453 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on drugs with ingredients of norethindrone when people have Keloids *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Keloids when taking drugs with ingredients of norethindrone *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Keloids when taking drugs with ingredients of norethindrone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Conditions people have *:
- Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 100.00%
Other drugs people take *:
- Zithromax: 1 person, 100.00%
- Zantac: 1 person, 100.00%
- Xyzal: 1 person, 100.00%
- Valtrex: 1 person, 100.00%
- Tussionex Pennkinetic: 1 person, 100.00%
- Senna: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nuvaring: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nasonex: 1 person, 100.00%
- Mirena: 1 person, 100.00%
- Miralax: 1 person, 100.00%
Other side effects people have besides Keloids *:
- Uterine Perforation (accidental puncture of the uterus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pelvic Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Paraesthesia (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Injury: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 1 person, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 100.00%
- Device Expulsion: 1 person, 100.00%
- Device Dislocation: 1 person, 100.00%
- Acne (skin problems that cause pimples): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs with ingredients of norethindrone, their effectiveness, alternatives and more:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on norethindrone. All drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. brand name and generic drugs) are considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Stress And Anxiety and drugs of ingredients of tiagabine hydrochloride - 4 seconds ago
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Hypocalcaemia - 5 seconds ago
- Prozac and Gingival Oedema - 24 seconds ago
- Sodium Bicarbonate and Coagulation Time Abnormal - 29 seconds ago
- Depakene and Visual Disturbance - 30 seconds ago
- Viread and Major Depression - 36 seconds ago
- Propofol and Nitro-Dur drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Ultram and Asterixis - 39 seconds ago
- Sinequan and Itching - 42 seconds ago
- Kanamycin and Peritonitis Bacterial - 49 seconds ago