Obstruction and drugs of ingredients of orphenadrine citrate - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Obstruction is reported only by a few people who take drugs with ingredients of orphenadrine citrate. This phase IV clinical study analyzes 3,712 people who have side effects while taking drugs with ingredients of orphenadrine citrate from the the FDA. Among them, 1 have Obstruction. Find out below who they are, when they have Obstruction and more.
Drug(s) considered in the study (i.e. both brand name and generic drugs): Norflex, Orphenadrine citrate.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,712 people reported to have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of orphenadrine citrate.
Among them, 1 person (0.03%) has Obstruction
What is Obstruction?
Obstruction is found to be associated with 1,217 drugs and 599 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Obstruction when taking drugs with ingredients of orphenadrine citrate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Obstruction when taking drugs with ingredients of orphenadrine citrate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Other drugs people take *:
- Clozaril: 1 person, 100.00%
Other side effects people have besides Obstruction *:
- Venous Thrombosis Deep Limb (blood clot that forms in a vein deep in the limb): 1 person, 100.00%
- Thrombophlebitis Deep (deep swelling (inflammation) of a vein caused by a blood clot): 1 person, 100.00%
- Constipation: 1 person, 100.00%
- Collapse (sudden functional breakdown): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs with ingredients of orphenadrine citrate, their effectiveness, alternatives and more:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on orphenadrine citrate. All drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. brand name and generic drugs) are considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Kapvay and Stress And Anxiety - now
- Gabapentin and Lenalidomide drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Herpes Simplex and Breast Pain - 24 seconds ago
- Augmentin and Pain - 25 seconds ago
- Nicotine and Abnormal Dreams - 31 seconds ago
- Yasmin and Xenical drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Antiinflammatory Therapy and Creatinine Renal Clearance Decreased - 35 seconds ago
- Loperamide Hydrochloride and Campylobacter Gastroenteritis - 42 seconds ago
- Acetylcysteine and Face Injury - 55 seconds ago
- Daklinza and Stools - Watery - a minute ago