Gallstones and drugs of ingredients of pimecrolimus - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Gallstones is found among people who take drugs with ingredients of pimecrolimus, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old . This phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,086 people who have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of pimecrolimus from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Drug(s) considered in the study (i.e. both brand name and generic drugs): Elidel, Pimecrolimus.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5,086 people reported to have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of pimecrolimus.
Among them, 17 people (0.33%) have Gallstones
What is Gallstones?
Gallstones (stone formation by bile component) is found to be associated with 2,720 drugs and 2,019 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gallstones when taking drugs with ingredients of pimecrolimus *:
- female: 58.82 %
- male: 41.18 %
Age of people who have Gallstones when taking drugs with ingredients of pimecrolimus *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 56.25 %
- 30-39: 25.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 18.75 %
Conditions people have *:
- Urinary Tract Infection: 4 people, 23.53%
- Itching: 4 people, 23.53%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 3 people, 17.65%
- Constipation: 3 people, 17.65%
- Depression: 3 people, 17.65%
- Diabetes: 3 people, 17.65%
- Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures): 3 people, 17.65%
- Herpes Virus Infection: 3 people, 17.65%
- Pain: 3 people, 17.65%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 3 people, 17.65%
Other drugs people take *:
- Prilosec: 6 people, 35.29%
- Ibuprofen: 4 people, 23.53%
- Bactrim Ds: 4 people, 23.53%
- Ortho Evra: 4 people, 23.53%
- Percocet: 4 people, 23.53%
- Effexor: 4 people, 23.53%
- Neurontin: 4 people, 23.53%
- Albuterol: 4 people, 23.53%
- Naproxen: 4 people, 23.53%
- Zometa: 3 people, 17.65%
Other side effects people have besides Gallstones *:
- Abdominal Distension: 7 people, 41.18%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 7 people, 41.18%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 7 people, 41.18%
- Pain: 6 people, 35.29%
- Abdominal Pain Upper: 6 people, 35.29%
- Diarrhea: 6 people, 35.29%
- Dizziness: 6 people, 35.29%
- Atelectasis (partial or complete collapse of the lung): 5 people, 29.41%
- Abdominal Pain: 4 people, 23.53%
- Cholecystitis Chronic (long lasting infection of gallbladder): 4 people, 23.53%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs with ingredients of pimecrolimus, their effectiveness, alternatives and more:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on pimecrolimus. All drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. brand name and generic drugs) are considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Viagra and Spinal Osteoarthritis - 4 seconds ago
- Cardizem Cd and Tinnitus - 5 seconds ago
- Akineton and Gastritis - Chronic - 9 seconds ago
- Back Pain and Dysphemia - 16 seconds ago
- Neulasta and Transient Ischaemic Attack - 24 seconds ago
- Hydrodiuril and Feldene drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Dolutegravir and Constipation - 34 seconds ago
- Dry Eyes in Trulicity, how severe and when it was recovered? - 49 seconds ago
- Carnitor and Death - 54 seconds ago
- Sensorcaine and Dizziness - 56 seconds ago