Cirrhosis alcoholic and drugs of ingredients of rosiglitazone maleate - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Cirrhosis alcoholic is found among people who take drugs with ingredients of rosiglitazone maleate, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old . This phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 145,977 people who have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of rosiglitazone maleate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Drug(s) considered in the study (i.e. both brand name and generic drugs): Avandia, Rosiglitazone, Rosiglitazone maleate.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
145,977 people reported to have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of rosiglitazone maleate.
Among them, 9 people (0.01%) have Cirrhosis alcoholic
What is Cirrhosis alcoholic?
Cirrhosis alcoholic (chronic disease of the liver marked by degeneration of cells, inflammation, and fibrous thickening of tissue caused by alcoholism) is found to be associated with 367 drugs and 162 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking drugs with ingredients of rosiglitazone maleate *:
- female: 11.11 %
- male: 88.89 %
Age of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking drugs with ingredients of rosiglitazone maleate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 88.89 %
- 60+: 11.11 %
Conditions people have *:
- High Density Lipoprotein Decreased: 1 person, 11.11%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 11.11%
Other drugs people take *:
- Prevacid: 6 people, 66.67%
- Rezulin: 5 people, 55.56%
- Prinivil: 5 people, 55.56%
- Vasotec: 5 people, 55.56%
- Glucotrol Xl: 5 people, 55.56%
- Lotrimin: 4 people, 44.44%
- Viagra: 3 people, 33.33%
- Glucophage: 3 people, 33.33%
- Kenalog: 3 people, 33.33%
- Lac-Hydrin: 2 people, 22.22%
Other side effects people have besides Cirrhosis alcoholic *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 6 people, 66.67%
- Hepatic Failure (liver failure): 5 people, 55.56%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 5 people, 55.56%
- Itching: 5 people, 55.56%
- Proteinuria Present: 5 people, 55.56%
- Infectious Mononucleosis (infection usually caused by the epstein-barr virus): 4 people, 44.44%
- Periodontitis (inflammation of the tissue around the teeth): 4 people, 44.44%
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 4 people, 44.44%
- Hepatitis A: 4 people, 44.44%
- Hepatitis B: 4 people, 44.44%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs with ingredients of rosiglitazone maleate, their effectiveness, alternatives and more:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on rosiglitazone maleate. All drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. brand name and generic drugs) are considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Creon and Upper Limb Fracture - a second ago
- Nitrolingual and Ebrantil drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Cardiomyopathy - 9 seconds ago
- Latanoprost and Aortic Arteriosclerosis - 22 seconds ago
- Aricept and Eskalith drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Temazepam and Retinal Scar - 33 seconds ago
- Tegretol and Sandimmune drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Soma and Grandiosity - 36 seconds ago
- Tramadol and Procardia Xl drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Lorazepam and Zemuron drug interaction - 47 seconds ago