sevelamer hydrochloride and Q fever - from FDA reports
There is no Q fever reported by people who take drugs with ingredients of sevelamer hydrochloride yet. This review analyzes which people have Q fever with drugs with ingredients of sevelamer hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMesevelamer hydrochloride and Q fever from FDA and eHealthme reports
Drugs with ingredients of sevelamer hydrochlorideRenagel
Q fever (a disease caused by infection with coxiella burnetii, a bacterium that affects humans and other animals) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, colon cancer, crohn's disease, ill-defined disorder, osteomyelitis bacterial (latest reports from 200 Q fever patients).
Drugs that are associated with Q feverQ fever
Could your condition cause Q feverQ fever
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Q Fever (1 member)
- Will you have Potassium - High with Echinacea?
- Will you have Acid Reflux with Benadryl?
- Will you have Methaemoglobinaemia with Urinary Tract Infection?
- Will you have Gerds with Backache?
- Will you have Arthralgia with Ancef?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Echinacea and have Potassium - High?
- Support group for people who take Benadryl and have Acid Reflux?
- Support group for people who have Urinary Tract Infection and Methaemoglobinaemia?
- Support group for people who have Backache and Gerds?
- Support group for people who take Ancef and have Arthralgia?
- Hi I am three girlfriend of a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- Charlene Vermeulen - I have extreme muscle stiffness and migraines caused by stiff jaw
- Hi I am three girlfriend off a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- My daughter is limping around the house. We tried mustard, salt, bananas, heating pad. I may need...
- Hi I'm fritz and I got oral thrush after I stop taking gabapentin. Looking for answers from the...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.