Pain in jaw and drugs of ingredients of sildenafil citrate - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Pain in jaw is found among people who take drugs with ingredients of sildenafil citrate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drugs for 1 - 2 years. This phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 151,681 people who have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of sildenafil citrate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Drug(s) considered in the study (i.e. both brand name and generic drugs): Revatio, Sildenafil citrate, Viagra.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
151,681 people reported to have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of sildenafil citrate.
Among them, 2,893 people (1.91%) have Pain in jaw
What is Pain in jaw?
Pain in jaw is found to be associated with 2,646 drugs and 1,573 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on drugs with ingredients of sildenafil citrate when people have Pain in jaw *:
- < 1 month: 22.5 %
- 1 - 6 months: 15.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 10.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 30.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 7.5 %
- 5 - 10 years: 15.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Pain in jaw when taking drugs with ingredients of sildenafil citrate *:
- female: 73.21 %
- male: 26.79 %
Age of people who have Pain in jaw when taking drugs with ingredients of sildenafil citrate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.45 %
- 10-19: 1.45 %
- 20-29: 3.84 %
- 30-39: 9.62 %
- 40-49: 19.7 %
- 50-59: 26.77 %
- 60+: 38.17 %
Conditions people have *:
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 1,994 people, 68.92%
- Cor Pulmonale Chronic (long lasting enlargement of the right ventricle of the heart): 49 people, 1.69%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 32 people, 1.11%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 29 people, 1.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 27 people, 0.93%
- Diarrhea: 26 people, 0.90%
- High Blood Pressure: 23 people, 0.80%
- Prostate Cancer: 23 people, 0.80%
- Pain: 21 people, 0.73%
- Headache (pain in head): 19 people, 0.66%
Other drugs people take *:
- Veletri: 1,174 people, 40.58%
- Opsumit: 899 people, 31.08%
- Uptravi: 756 people, 26.13%
- Letairis: 448 people, 15.49%
- Coumadin: 425 people, 14.69%
- Remodulin: 421 people, 14.55%
- Ambrisentan: 307 people, 10.61%
- Tracleer: 275 people, 9.51%
- Adcirca: 272 people, 9.40%
- Tyvaso: 258 people, 8.92%
Other side effects people have besides Pain in jaw *:
- Headache (pain in head): 1,868 people, 64.57%
- Diarrhea: 1,512 people, 52.26%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1,315 people, 45.45%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1,169 people, 40.41%
- Pain In Extremity: 914 people, 31.59%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 861 people, 29.76%
- Skin Blushing/flushing (a sudden reddening of the face, neck): 828 people, 28.62%
- Pain: 734 people, 25.37%
- Dyspnea Exertional: 667 people, 23.06%
- Dizziness: 637 people, 22.02%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Jeong SY, Jeon SJ, Kim YR, Choi SS, Kwak HS, "A Rare Case of Viagra Induced Toxic Encephalopathy", Investigative Magnetic Resonance Imaging, 2016 Sep .
Drugs with ingredients of sildenafil citrate, their effectiveness, alternatives and more:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on sildenafil citrate. All drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. brand name and generic drugs) are considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Diazepam and Ubrelvy drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Fiorinal and Glaucoma - 9 seconds ago
- Thiamine Hcl and Pulmonary Tuberculosis - 15 seconds ago
- Ampyra and Haemorrhoids - 20 seconds ago
- B6 and Febrile Neutropenia - 49 seconds ago
- Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods and drugs of ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate - a minute ago
- Sodium Bicarbonate and Hepatorenal Failure - a minute ago
- Ibuprofen and Ejection Fraction - a minute ago
- How effective is Aleve for Pain In Limb? - a minute ago
- Ovarian Cysts in Lexapro, how severe and when it was recovered? - a minute ago