Cirrhosis alcoholic and drugs of ingredients of temazepam - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Cirrhosis alcoholic is reported only by a few people who take drugs with ingredients of temazepam. This phase IV clinical study analyzes 49,004 people who have side effects while taking drugs with ingredients of temazepam from the the FDA. Among them, 5 have Cirrhosis alcoholic. Find out below who they are, when they have Cirrhosis alcoholic and more.
Drug(s) considered in the study (i.e. both brand name and generic drugs): Restoril, Temaz, Temazepam.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
49,004 people reported to have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of temazepam.
Among them, 5 people (0.01%) have Cirrhosis alcoholic
What is Cirrhosis alcoholic?
Cirrhosis alcoholic (chronic disease of the liver marked by degeneration of cells, inflammation, and fibrous thickening of tissue caused by alcoholism) is found to be associated with 379 drugs and 166 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking drugs with ingredients of temazepam *:
- female: 40 %
- male: 60 %
Age of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking drugs with ingredients of temazepam *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Conditions people have *:
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 2 people, 40.00%
Other drugs people take *:
- Zofran: 3 people, 60.00%
- Nystatin: 3 people, 60.00%
- Benadryl: 3 people, 60.00%
- Decadron: 3 people, 60.00%
- Demerol: 3 people, 60.00%
- Flagyl: 3 people, 60.00%
- Imodium: 3 people, 60.00%
- Itraconazole: 3 people, 60.00%
- Lactulose: 3 people, 60.00%
- Lasix: 3 people, 60.00%
Other side effects people have besides Cirrhosis alcoholic *:
- Abdominal Distension: 3 people, 60.00%
- Hepatic Failure (liver failure): 3 people, 60.00%
- Oedema Lower Limb (fluid collection in tissue of lower leg): 3 people, 60.00%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 2 people, 40.00%
- Diarrhea: 2 people, 40.00%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 2 people, 40.00%
- Immune System Disorder: 2 people, 40.00%
- Weight Increased: 2 people, 40.00%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 2 people, 40.00%
- Pvt: 2 people, 40.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs with ingredients of temazepam, their effectiveness, alternatives and more:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on temazepam. All drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. brand name and generic drugs) are considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Hibiclens and Bedridden - a second ago
- Thiamine Hcl and Clonazepam drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Viagra and Multiple Drug Overdose Accidental - 8 seconds ago
- Clindamycin Phosphate and Acute Hepatic Failure - 15 seconds ago
- Digitalis and Dizziness - 19 seconds ago
- Zyprexa and Mendelson'S Syndrome - 21 seconds ago
- Anaemia and Heart Attack - 23 seconds ago
- Disease Recurrence and Breathing Difficulty - 24 seconds ago
- Bumex and Pathogen Resistance - 27 seconds ago
- Sunburn in Crestor, how severe and when it was recovered? - 38 seconds ago