Muscle aches and drugs of ingredients of theanine - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Muscle aches is found among people who take drugs with ingredients of theanine, especially for people who are female, 60+ old . This phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 447 people who have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of theanine from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Drug(s) considered in the study (i.e. both brand name and generic drugs): 5-n-ethylglutamine, Gamma-glutamylethylamide, L-theanine, Theanine.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
447 people reported to have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of theanine.
Among them, 7 people (1.57%) have Muscle aches
What is Muscle aches?
Muscle aches (muscle pain) is found to be associated with 3,927 drugs and 3,623 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Muscle aches when taking drugs with ingredients of theanine *:
- female: 71.43 %
- male: 28.57 %
Age of people who have Muscle aches when taking drugs with ingredients of theanine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 14.29 %
- 20-29: 14.29 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 14.29 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 42.86 %
Conditions people have *:
- Prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate gland): 1 person, 14.29%
- Multiple Sclerosis Relapse (reoccurrence of a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 14.29%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 14.29%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 14.29%
- Endometriosis (appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain): 1 person, 14.29%
- Constipation: 1 person, 14.29%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 1 person, 14.29%
Other drugs people take *:
- Melatonin: 4 people, 57.14%
- Vitamin C: 3 people, 42.86%
- Magnesium Glycinate: 2 people, 28.57%
- Vitamin D3: 2 people, 28.57%
- Vitamin B6: 2 people, 28.57%
- Green Tea Extract: 2 people, 28.57%
- Gaba: 2 people, 28.57%
- Selenium: 2 people, 28.57%
- Elavil: 1 person, 14.29%
- Kesimpta: 1 person, 14.29%
Other side effects people have besides Muscle aches *:
- Joint Pain: 5 people, 71.43%
- Hair Loss: 3 people, 42.86%
- Headache (pain in head): 3 people, 42.86%
- Pain: 3 people, 42.86%
- Feeling Abnormal: 2 people, 28.57%
- Injection Site Pain: 2 people, 28.57%
- Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears): 2 people, 28.57%
- The Flu (the flu is caused by an influenza virus): 2 people, 28.57%
- Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 2 people, 28.57%
- Panic Disorder: 2 people, 28.57%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs with ingredients of theanine, their effectiveness, alternatives and more:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on theanine. All drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. brand name and generic drugs) are considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Garamycin and Constipation - 4 seconds ago
- Firdapse and Arthropathy - 6 seconds ago
- Lanthanum Carbonate and Tiazac drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Norflex and Weight Loss - 25 seconds ago
- Procardia and Fatty Liver - 29 seconds ago
- Torisel and Vomiting Aggravated - 36 seconds ago
- Praluent and Transaminases Increased - 39 seconds ago
- Ferriprox and Lokelma drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Flonase and Acetabulum Fracture - 41 seconds ago
- L-Glutamine and Abdominal Discomfort - 43 seconds ago