Girls aged 0-1 who have Myasthenia gravis with Seroquel - from FDA reports
There is no Myasthenia gravis reported by people who take Seroquel yet. This review analyzes which people have Myasthenia gravis with Seroquel. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
No report is found.
Do you have Myasthenia gravis while taking Seroquel?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Myasthenia gravis
- Subscribe to monitor Myasthenia gravis in Seroquel
You are not alone:
Related studiesWho have Myasthenia gravis with Seroquel?
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Gastric Adenoma with Lipitor? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Gastritis with Rheumatoid Arthritis? - 7 seconds ago
- Cinnamon vs. Starlix - 9 seconds ago
- Promethazine Hydrochloride and Letrozole drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Morphine Sulfate and Echinacea Angustifolia drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Lozol vs. Inderal La - 14 seconds ago
- Will you have Yellow Skin with Comtan? - 15 seconds ago
- Bud vs. Carisoprodol - 15 seconds ago
- St. John'S Wort and Ezetimibe drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Will you have Appetite - Decreased with Asacol Hd? - 20 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Nexplanon, Cymbalta - 12 minutes ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Clozapine, Suboxone - an hour ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Empliciti, Revlimid, Eliquis - an hour ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Lipitor, Sinemet - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 77 year old man who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, Felodipine, Vitamin D, Metformin, Tamsulosin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Mucinex D, Breo Ellipta - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Vitamins, Lipitor, Lotrel, Toprol-xl, Vivitrol, Antabuse, Lexapro, Aspirin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Lamictal, Wellbutrin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Vitamin D - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Losartan Potassium And Hydrochlorothiazide - 9 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.