Girls aged 0-1 who have Myasthenia gravis with Seroquel - from FDA reports
There is no Myasthenia gravis reported by people who take Seroquel yet. This review analyzes which people have Myasthenia gravis with Seroquel. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Myasthenia gravis while taking Seroquel?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Myasthenia gravis
- Subscribe to monitor Myasthenia gravis in Seroquel
You are not alone:
Related studiesWho have Myasthenia gravis with Seroquel?
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Syncope Vasovagal with Vicodin? - a second ago
- Will you have Cholecystitis Acute with Voltaren? - a second ago
- Will you have Cidp with Mood Swings? - a second ago
- Arimidex and Lomotil drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Rifinah and Multivitamin drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaccination Site Cellulitis with Copaxone? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Vasculitis with Imitrex? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Lacquer with Cyclosporine? - 8 seconds ago
- Halobetasol Propionate and Alcohol drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Joint Stiffness with Cutivate? - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Xolair - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Claravis - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Pioglitazone, Atorvastatin Calcium, Trulicity, Fenofibrate, Dutasteride, Contrave, Irbesartan, Metformin, Tamsulosin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Aloprim, Amlodipine Besylate, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Hydrea, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Simvastatin, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid) - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Metformin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Methotrexate - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Gabapentin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Latuda for a 30 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- Prediction of Ashwagandha, Atenolol for a 44 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Zoloft - 8 hours ago
- Prediction of Omega-3, Propranolol Hydrochloride, L-theanine, Glucosamine, Latuda, Gabapentin for a 30 year old woman - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.