Girls aged 2-9 who have Loss of balance with Humatrope - from FDA reports
A study for girls aged 2-9 who have Loss of balance while taking Humatrope. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 206 people who have side effects when taking Lipitor from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
206 girls aged 2-9 reported to have side effects when taking Humatrope.
Among them, 2 people (0.97%) have Loss of balance
Number of reports submitted per year:
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Vestibular Disorder (disorders of the body's balance (vestibular) system in the inner ear): 1 person, 50.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 50.00%
- Meniere's Disease (a disorder of the inner ear that can affect hearing and balance to a varying degree): 1 person, 50.00%
- Injection Site Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hypoacusis (loss of hearing): 1 person, 50.00%
- Fever: 1 person, 50.00%
- Deafness Neurosensory: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Loss of balance while taking Humatrope?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Loss of balance
- Subscribe to monitor Loss of balance in Humatrope
You are not alone:
Related studiesWho have Loss of balance with Humatrope?
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Enlarged Spleen with Saw Palmetto? - now
- Will you have Splenomegaly with Saw Palmetto? - now
- Will you have Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura with Shingles? - a second ago
- Will you have Ttp with Shingles? - a second ago
- Men aged 60+ who have Ra with Paremyd - a second ago
- Will you have Skin Hemorrhages with Lincomycin Hcl? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Spots with Lincomycin Hcl? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Purpura with Lincomycin Hcl? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pollakiuria with R-Gene 10? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Sudden Death with Byetta? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Promethazine, Zofran, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Remeron, Xanax - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Cymbalta - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Flecainide Acetate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Azithromycin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Celexa, Lotrel, Zyrtec Allergy - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Trulicity, Metformin, Simvastatin, Invokana - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Avapro, Clarithromycin, Dexamethasone - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Clonazepam - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Viagra, Vyvanse - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Depakote - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.