Women aged 50-59 who have Radiation recall syndrome with Savella - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation recall syndrome reported by people who take Savella yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation recall syndrome with Savella. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Radiation recall syndrome while taking Savella?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation recall syndrome
- Subscribe to monitor Radiation recall syndrome in Savella
You are not alone:
Related studiesWho have Radiation recall syndrome with Savella?
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Orthopnea with Afinitor? - a second ago
- Nortriptyline Hydrochloride and Paeoniae Flos drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Mouth Ulcers with Magnesium Citrate? - a second ago
- Will you have Ulcer - Mouth with Magnesium Citrate? - a second ago
- Will you have Abdominal Pain with Vesicare? - a second ago
- Will you have Stomatitis - Ulcerative with Magnesium Citrate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Stomachache with Vesicare? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Oral Ulcer with Magnesium Citrate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Abdomen with Vesicare? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Transitional Cell Carcinoma with Stelara? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Enbrel - 14 minutes ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - an hour ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Glimepiride, Tramadol - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.