Women aged 50-59 who have Radiation recall syndrome with Savella - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation recall syndrome reported by people who take Savella yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation recall syndrome with Savella. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:
- Time on Savella when people have Radiation recall syndrome
- Top conditions
- Top co-used drugs
- Top other side effects
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on (applicable) gender, age, milnacipran hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Savella) and Savella (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Radiation recall syndrome are also considered in the study.
What is Savella?
Savella has active ingredients of milnacipran hydrochloride. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from Savella 6,002 users)
What is Radiation Recall Syndrome?
Radiation recall syndrome (a severe skin reaction that occurs when certain chemotherapy drugs are administered during or soon after radiation treatment) has been reported by people with breast cancer, hypothyroidism, wilms tumor (latest reports from 61 Radiation recall syndrome patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you have Radiation recall syndrome while taking Savella?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation recall syndrome
- Subscribe to monitor Radiation recall syndrome in Savella
- Subscribe to monitor Savella
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Savella and have Radiation recall syndrome
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Related studiesWill you have Radiation recall syndrome with Savella?
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Exforge Hct and Magnesium Citrate drug interaction - now
- Will you have Pain - Head with Ceenu? - a second ago
- Will you have Headaches with Ceenu? - a second ago
- Will you have Frequent Headaches with Ceenu? - a second ago
- Will you have Headache with Ceenu? - a second ago
- Will you have Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma) with Dysthymia? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Scleroderma with Dysthymia? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Progressive Systemic Sclerosis with Dysthymia? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Crest Syndrome with Dysthymia? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Aortic Bruit with Kenalog-40? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Letrozole - an hour ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Remeron - an hour ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Flomax - an hour ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Iron Dextran, Miralax - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Miralax - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Sustanon - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lamictal, Testosterone - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lamictal - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Magnesium Carbonate - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Topiramate - 13 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.