- Hi I'm new to this site. I have been taking xeljanz for about a year. For me it works well. I took about every other RA med without any benefit for 3 yrs before that. Just wanted to introduce myself.
- Hi I am on vivelle dot and have been experiencing cystic acne since I started this almost 2 years ago. Now I have an eczema type of rash on inner arms. After many dermatologists visits and lots of failed acne medications I am thinking it is definitely caused from the vivelle dot that i take as...
- Type one diabetic having low blood sugar.
- Type one diabetes.doc gave no warning of low blood sugar.my body is going nuts
- I have had both shoulders with tendon ruptures and had surgery on both, I now have active tendinopathy in both hamstrings and ischial bursa. And may have to undergo surgery for repair, Xeljanz was my medicine for 2 years+ lilyanna10.until I returned it to the rheumatologist I have been off of...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Xeljanz and have Acne (3 members)
- Support group for people who have Acne (404 members)
- Support group for people who take Xeljanz (102 members)