After 2 years on levothyroxine i find myself, for...After 2 years on Levothyroxine I find myself, for the first time in my life, having problems maintaining an erection. Prior to this I'd taken Armour Thyroid for about 10 years with no problems. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Is there any substitute to spirolactone?. ED is very embarrassing and my wife is getting frustrated with it.
- I am a male aged 84 and have been on furosemide 40mg for several months and have been put on an increased dose to 80mg daily. I would like to drop this medication for a short time and see if an improvement results.
- My daughter who has Rett Syndrome and has recently started Levothyroxine has had 3 outbreaks of impetigo in 2 months, had not realised that there is a link
- I have been on levothyroxine since 1996 and had severe bouts of mood swings and irritability, I spoke to many gps and they will not recognise that levo is the issue. I find that without anti depressants many things become harder to deal with, had a lot of therapy and it's like a cloud is over me...
- Does anyone take black ginger with viagra? If so what side effects if any?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Levothyroxine Sodium and have Erection Problems (4 members)
- Support group for people who have Erection Problems (724 members)
- Support group for people who take Levothyroxine Sodium (458 members)