Been on aciclovir on and on for years, now...Been on Aciclovir on and on for years, Now having reaction Cystitus I am 66 year old female Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- hi ! I've been taking acyclovir prophylactically for 10 years. about 10 months after I started I started having bad surges in my OCD. I eventually started on SSRIs to help with my OCD. my concern is that the acyclovir caused my OCD/anxiety to become unmanageable. for 2 weeks now I've taken...
- I believe I got UTI after using flonase. Last test negative, but I still have frequent trips to bathroom day and night. I'm off all allergy medicines and my head has much pressure. Afraid to try a different allergy med.
- Hi. I’m Liz. 40 year old woman. Took my first depo shot in January 2018. Now I have been diagnosed with a RAGING case of UTI in August 2018. I have never had a UTI before now. I’m a vegetarian and I drink plenty water. I’m so confused on how this is happening to me. So after several google...
- I am in a lot of pain and having anxiety
- I am 69 and have had a few uti's....since I have been on pravastatin I have had one after another ...... Been on augmentum for ten days and stopped pravastatin. Started back on pravastatin and now have uti symptoms!!!!
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Acyclovir and have Urinary Tract Infection (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Urinary Tract Infection (578 members)
- Support group for people who take Acyclovir (123 members)