- My daughter has facial swelling, nausea, vomiting, fever, and am wanting to know if anyone else has experienced this.
- Took Jafaki 20 mg twice a day and it negated the effects of Lyrica (Pregablin) so foot pain (pre-exsisting) came back full force, Anyone else have this problem? Problem when away when I stopped Jakafi.
- I've been on Jakafi for 2 1/2 years. My fatigue is pretty intense lately.
- My 76 year old father was recently diagnosed with myelofibrosis. He has been taking jakafi for 2 1/2 weeks and has seen his blood sugar level drop very low. He is also type 2 diabetic and is usually very consistent with his blood sugar levels. He was told the medication wouldnt affect his...
- My Husband was diagnosed with myelofibrosisv 12 years ago he had a bone marrow transplant, and in September last year We were told that it came back, he had a relapse, so the doctor gave him Jakafi he since hasn’t been feeling the best doesn’t go anywhere due to being really tired all the time...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Flomax (295 members)
- Support group for people who take Jakafi (52 members)