- I have been on and off Depression and anti-psychotic medicine for nearly all my life.. I am nearly 48 and only last year I got diagnosed with ADHD!!! Until I was diagnosed with ADHD, I was diagnosed with Bipolar and Borderline personality with Chronic Depression and Anxiety... I’ve been to 3...
- My husband suffered a brain injury in a vehicle accident in Oct 2016. It caused seizures, changes in personality, paranoia, unstableness in walking, memory loss etc. We were told that although he would not have any recovery, he most likely would not get much worse. But, he has gotten...
- I'm taking quetiapine and my breasts have doubled in size I hate it
- I have significant pain relief while taking phentermine and would like to find out more about others that are experiencing the same thing.
- I am perscribed seraquil when I take seraquil with or without my depakote as I was to be trading the depakote for seraquil I have had absent seizures which have now progressed into grandma seiures and I haven't taken any seraquil in three days as I was instructed to stop when I started ...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Seroquel and have Pain (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Pain (764 members)
- Support group for people who take Seroquel (614 members)