- My husband suffered a brain injury in a vehicle accident in Oct 2016. It caused seizures, changes in personality, paranoia, unstableness in walking, memory loss etc. We were told that although he would not have any recovery, he most likely would not get much worse. But, he has gotten...
- I'm taking quetiapine and my breasts have doubled in size I hate it
- I have significant pain relief while taking phentermine and would like to find out more about others that are experiencing the same thing.
- I am perscribed seraquil when I take seraquil with or without my depakote as I was to be trading the depakote for seraquil I have had absent seizures which have now progressed into grandma seiures and I haven't taken any seraquil in three days as I was instructed to stop when I started ...
- Hi,I am 61 and found that Paxil,hydroxyzine,and Buspar were not controlling my anxiety.My physician will not prescribe Xanax.She did add gabapentin and Seroquel.I find Seroquel 50mgxr helps with anxiety
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Seroquel and have Pain (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Pain (205 members)
- Support group for people who take Seroquel (393 members)