- Hello, I have been on Stelara for about 3 years now. For the past year, I have been struggling with chronic dry eyes and dry mouth at night. Stelara is the only medication I am on and starting to wonder if it is related. Does anyone else have these side effects?
- Hi, my name is Linda. I started using Stelara in Jan 2018. First initial dose gave me headaches. After two subsequent doses, no more headaches, however I am now experiencing painful joints at the base of each thumb. My guess is,that this is a side effect of the Stelara. I have never had...
- I have been taking Stelara 90 mcg for the last year. My latest blood test indicated stage 3 kidney failure. The Stelara has been a "cure" for my psoriasis, but I also have psoriatic arthritis which seems to be about the same as ever. Before Stelara, I was on Enbrel for about 15...
- got malaria and and i am peeing uncontrolably.
- Been taking methylprednisolone for 3 yrs but started Stellara yesterday...I’m really concerned regarding side effects..I am female n 61 years old..been diagnosed w MS/Lupus n dr thinks Stellara May hand sores, joints n pain...but need some basic advice..thank u!! Deborah
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Stelara and have Malaria (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Malaria (39 members)
- Support group for people who take Stelara (164 members)