Does this nightmare ever end? -i want to die. ...Does this nightmare ever end? -I want to die. Please tell me this is a one-time occurrence! I thought the rash would end when the Fluconazole was out of the system (I took one Fluzonazole pill once and within 24 hours broke out with the impetigo rash) because it was called a reaction by the makers of Fluconazole. What is the most effective treatment for severe impetigo brought on by Fluconazole? I have a hard time tolerating the greasy topical ointment that sticks to my clothes. I'd be most thankful for any ideas and information. Add comment
- Hello I'm Roger and I've had Cocci for 25.5 years and been on Fluconazole for 25 yrs.
- Any drug interaction with oregano oil and Diflucan?
- Hi. I took three days of this pill 3 weeks ago and I had severe upper stomach and right side pain. Unbearable pain. The ultra sound showed nothing but trapped gas. The labs they said showed nothing. But I am still in pain not knowing what to do.
- Hi I was just prescribed fluconazole and I'm currently on 60 mg of methadone. Am I ok to take this antibiotic?
- Taking Floconoxole for a fungal infection in my hip.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Fluconazole and have Staphylococcal Impetigo (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Staphylococcal Impetigo (2 members)
- Support group for people who take Fluconazole (134 members)