- My daughter is 11 years old and she is suffering from urticaria from last 7 weeks after tonsilitis. No idea how to get rid of it.
- I'm a 68 years old female. Taking Xarelto 20 mg once a day, as I've auricular fibrillation (treated with amiodarone). After about 5 months treatment many little red dots appeared on my feet and hands. The don't itch, but they leave behind brownish marks. They seem to worsen with sun exposure.
- hi there ,has any one else had hives with depo ?i got them straight after shot and had them ever since and no longer on shot
- The Effexor XR seems to help with hot flashes for a while when the dosage is upped. Then, not so much. I take the Effexor in the morning and the Aromasin with dinner. Is there a better time to take these to get better results?
- Fatigue, joint pain, headaches, nausea... now itchy welts!!
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Aromasin and have Urticaria (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Urticaria (78 members)
- Support group for people who take Aromasin (70 members)