Has anyone taken diflucan that also has high...Has anyone taken Diflucan that also has high blood pressure and are having really high increase in blood pressure. My is running in 170/ 111_ even after sleeping and woke up took it and the bottom number was 103. It's been about a week since I took the last Diflucan Add comment
- Hi, I'm 41and newly diagnosed with lupus, I was hopitalized with sepsis shock and that's when they found out about the lupus. It's totally changed my life. it's been very hard ajusting, but I thank God I'm still here. I'm just wondering if anyone else out there has had the same experience with...
- Hello my name is Brian M. and I have been taking Clomiphene Citrate on and off for the last year in an attempt to stimulate my pituitary gland into self regulating properly. It has had some success and with each cycle it seems to improve more and more. Interestingly on this cycle, my third, my...
- I have weakness in my legs and difficulty walking and I don’t know if it is due to hypertension and cholesterol medication or something else and I’m scared.
- Hello I'm Roger and I've had Cocci for 25.5 years and been on Fluconazole for 25 yrs.
- Any drug interaction with oregano oil and Diflucan?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Fluconazole and have High Blood Pressure (5 members)
- Support group for people who have High Blood Pressure (1165 members)
- Support group for people who take Fluconazole (134 members)