Has anyone taken diflucan that also has high...Has anyone taken Diflucan that also has high blood pressure and are having really high increase in blood pressure. My is running in 170/ 111_ even after sleeping and woke up took it and the bottom number was 103. It's been about a week since I took the last Diflucan Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- I've taken Sprionolactone for 7 years with multiple side effects. My side effects are moderate and no some are the extremely causing my to take other medications to manage these effects, when possible. I have gained a significant amount of weight, which was so subtle I never attributed the...
- since I have been taking Glipizide and Metformin my blood pressure has gone up sometimes almost 190 over 80
- I was diagnosed with syringomyelia about 10 years ago. Decompression spinal surgery was performed near the level with hardware inserted. Surgery was not directly on the syrinx but it relieved much of my pain for about 2 yrs. Spinal stimulation was implanted and further improved my pain level. A...
- Only have used this product once and blood pressure is 140/95. I’ve only just started taking this as part of post op for hemmorhoidectomy recovery.
- My blood pressure has been abnormally high . Since Immuran affects the kidneys and the kidneys are intimately involved with blood pressure I feel this is related to my problem but not one Doctor seems to have thought of this. I was diagnosed with the auto-immune disease of polymiositis 10 years...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Fluconazole and have High Blood Pressure (5 members)
- Support group for people who have High Blood Pressure (1269 members)
- Support group for people who take Fluconazole (140 members)