Have been taking ibuprofen 800 mg 3 times a day...Have been taking ibuprofen 800 mg 3 times a day after knee replacement surgery. Have been taking it about 30 days & have constipation constantly. Have been drinking tons of water, eating what’s recommended to help & take 2 Dulcolax stool softeners per day, all this still just barely helps at all. Looking for advice. Add comment
- I've been taking 6.25 of Valsartan for almost 3 years. I first started with constipation after about two months. I chalked it up to menopause. I've since developed other side effects and started to research Valsartan. I will be seeing my doctor this week to discuss this and find another solution...
- My name is Joyce. I am 84 years old. I have chronic constapation. I also have high blood pressure. I take milk of magnesia. Thank you
- I am the wife and my husband has bad constipation after 24 rounds of chemo. He also has increased heart rate and I want to see the relationship between a rapid heart rate and constipation.
- Hi am Shannon the m you for allowing me to join
- Female in early 60s taking sodium bicarb for about 10 days, developed horrible constipation. Taking it to deal with blind loop syndrome resulting in bacterial overgrowth. This treatment was recommended by a patient who had the same weight loss surgery and was prescribed this regimen by her...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen and have Constipation (3 members)
- Support group for people who have Constipation (613 members)
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen (232 members)