Have bph - urologist put me on finasterde 5mg and...Have BPH - urologist put me on Finasterde 5mg and Flomax 0.4mg - after 2 months developing pvc,s in the range of 2 to 6 % mostly. Am 88 and had Turp 17 years ago - wish could have second turp but same urologist prefers medications rather than a less invasive (than turp) intervention like uro-lift or Rezume or Holep or laser vapor Holmium. Would like to get away from medications due side effects. Like to hear from people in similar dilemna - thanks Ob Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Major gastrointestinal issues. Anyone have this with Nasocort? Was told to use 2 sprays each nostril twice daily to resolve blocked ear.
- went on flomax, trazadol and prozac at same time in early June , 2018. within a week or so started having listed side effects. Emergency room 5 times, hospital admittance 3 times in last 3 months. Diagnosed with: Renal Failure, Gall Bladder disease, Pneumonia, Lyme disease, Racing...
- In my late 80's. Enlarged prostate. Awaiting diagnosis. Appointment with Urologist next week. Pain in groin and wondering if I should continue with flomax (tamsulosin)
- I have been taking generic version of Celebrex for several years to help management of the pain in my neck due to disk problems. I was just recently diagnosed with a minimal issue of PVC and PAC. My pain management doctor has since taken me off Celebrex.
- Can somebody tell me what f there is a drug interaction while taking jakafi and flomax together?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Flomax and have Ectopic Heartbeat (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Ectopic Heartbeat (53 members)
- Support group for people who take Flomax (295 members)