Hello! my name is joan.i appreciate that there is...Hello! My name is joan.i appreciate that there is a support group for individuals with hi potassium I am concerned about my levels and am concerned the elevation is from paracalxitrol I have been taking for 3 months any response would be greatly appreciate just to update my latest information my levels were 6.4, the levels were redrawn and now are 5.6
Post created 5 months ago in groups: HyperkalemiaAdd comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Just admitted to th hospital for high potassium levels, taking Lovenox injections twice a day. Had splitting headaches as well. Treated with 50% dextrose with insulin etc. Anyone have bad headaches with Lovenox .??
- I am a 54 year old and have had high potassium at my last two annual check ups. I love bananas but thought maybe I should have one every 4 months and stopped eating them as I didn't know what could cause the problem. This year (exam a few weeks ago) I thought of what changes I have made the last...
- I am most likely being diagnosed with Sjogren's syndrome. I have all the symptoms, including the hyperkalemia and have just completed another battery of tests today. I just found this group and would appreciate any information anyone would like to share as I am totally oblivious to this new...
- I’ve had diarrhea for 2 months caused by c-diff. I’ve been drinking a lot of electrolytes and taking probiotics. My potassium levels are ver high. I know the electrolytes have caused this but not sure about the probiotics Any answers???
- 70-year-old female just diagnosed with hyperkalemia.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Hyperkalemia (146 members)